Post new object [model] suggestions here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinOwnz
View Post
Make a model of the traffic lights, but then which doesn't automatically change the light. (So, the pole, but which doesn't change the light to green, yellow, red).

Then we could make our own traffic light system with the 0.3c objects and this one ^
This will also need some traffic light bulbs!

Stop Signs! This would be amazing for a lot of servers cause I know im not the only one who wants this! Instead of using traffic lights, we would have stop signs on the corners needed!

Aren't there already stop signs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wups
View Post
This will also need some traffic light bulbs!
Yeah, but tbh those 0.3c lights are already good to go :P Bulbs could be handy too

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Luis
View Post
Aren't there already stop signs?
Not from my knowledge. If there is, whoops and whats the object ID?

The objects that many servers could use are basic traffic signs - no entry, speed limits, stop, yield, one way, etc.

As far as I know, there aren't light particles in SA-MP yet. If you could add different colored light particles, it would allow good scripts to be created (like a car's hazard lights for example).

A SCBA for firefighters as well as more colors in the fire helmets (red, blue, etc). I dont think that it could be considered copyright.
http://www.freestock.com/images/prot.../preview_image

Cessil, would you be able to make some half walls? I need some for my map. Thanks!

A new toggable speedometer like this one or close to it:

Because we can't script something like that with graphics like that, so a speedometer that's close to s0biet's one?

=============

Guitars(Bass,Classical,Acoustic and Electric)? Playable? It would be great if you create guitar objects for us to use .

How about Guitar Amps? That would be amazing for Roleplay!

=============

Ability to add new cars to the game?

=============

Add a various package of cell phones such as, iPhone, Samsung Galaxy Tab, iPad etc ..

=============

Add a high quality package of computers? traffic lights? buildings? maps? a new city?

=============

Add new objects for "days, events, holidays etc " Like (( Christmas, Easter )) objects for Christians and (( Eid? )) for Muslims, like objects for them, also some objects like hearts etc for Valentine day ^^. (( FOR ROLEPLAY !! ))

=============

Hi,

Letters from A to Z and numbers from 0 to 9 would be really great for mapping

Some road signs would be useful too, RP servers really need stop signs for example

A-Z and 0-9 Objects please. In different coloors.

Actually, have you guys read the rules and even the title carefully?
You can only suggest objects that aren't copied from other games. Adding objects like the LC's and IV's will cause copyright issues.
Also, I doubt you can use the speedometer as an "object". If you mean to attach a speedometer in a vehicle, then OK. Otherwise, if you mean to make a on-screen speedometer, please make use of the TXD picture feature of 0.3d.

Hey Cessil,

I think a simple duffel bag object would be useful to many gamemodes on SA-MP (I'm guessing it would mainly be used as an attachable object, something that people could either hold in their characters' hand or attach to their back), for some reason GTA SA lacks good bag objects and I'm sure you could come up with something to fix this!

I'm sure you know what a duffel bag looks like, but here's an example anyway (obviously this one is from GTA IV and one implemented wouldn't be the same).

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I think a lot of you are getting confused, Cessil deals with OBJECT models. And on that note a lot of you are just suggesting objects that will only benefit roleplay servers, from what I've read they're looking for objects that will benefit more than just one portion of the SA-MP community.

It would be really useful if we could use ped and vehicles models, so we won't have to waste player slots in idle bots or even for unused vehicles.
Also, a better LOD objects support would be useful, something like SetObjectLOD(objectid, ...) to have objects seen from a long distance.

Something like this http://www.******.se/imgres?q=Battle...:429,r:22,s:70

Idk if its copy righted but you can do some similar...

And a huge tower.... And a B!G soccer ball for car scoccer and a smaller one...

Dog, Cat, Pig, Chicken, Bull, Rat, Monkey, Horse, Lama , Snake and other animals, are very useful. ^^

will it be beneficial to more than my server? Sure yes.
could it be considered copyright material? No.

player objects that could look like you changed your hairstyle...its already done with hats so why not hair ?
Road signs indeed..how about a step further..you know the green signs that lead you to los santos or any other place?
why not making a few signs that are blanc. Then make small white object letters (from A to Z ) they can be attached
to the roadsign ..taddaaa this way you can rename the name of a village if you want to and signs to it .

oh i dont think its possible but hey that police maverick helicopter rope from singleplayer ? that would be awesome

A Backpack like this

/imageshack/my.php?i...ackbackhm5.png

A replacement object of the underground driveway near Wang Cars with the gate at the end being removed.

(will make it possible to map underground parking for example)