New Roleplay Server.

Hello there everybody. I have recently scripted a fully SQL and dynamic Server. Located in the area of Angel Pine.

I have recently been testing it and realised that I am almost ready for the release of it. I am not here to advertise the Server, just a quick mention to people that are looking for a professionally managed server, without kids and also with amazingly unique features.

You can always Private Message me with the information that you want to find out, but not ALL information will be released as it is "Private" at the moment, until the server is up and hosted on one of my Dedicated Servers.

So far, what I can mention is this:
  • It is FULLY MySQL.
  • It is FULLY Dynamic.
  • Houses are built in already.
  • Businesses are built in already.
  • Donator benefits are already made and ready.
  • The Admin system is fully added.
  • The helper/helper moderator system is fully working.
  • All of the main Roleplay chats are ready. (/b, /me, /do, /o, /n, /attempt, /pm, /s, /l, /w).
  • Vehicles are purchaseable and saveable where you want with (/savecar).
  • Factions and gangs are up and running.
  • The website is up and running along with the Forums.
  • A very mature and professional Administration Team.
  • A very active scripter. (Me).
  • A very active mapper. (Me).
  • Houses and businesses can also be bought.
  • Anti-money hack is added. (Fully custom).
  • Most of the main features are added, vehicles/stores(24/7's, Clothing).
  • Jobs and Side-Jobs are added.
  • Register & Login is also added.
I don't know if this is the right area to post this, because it's not an Advertisement as my server isn't online at the moment.

Thank you for reading and please feel free to leave any comments (Try keep them nice).

Thanks, iGetty.

Dont get mad but looks like an ordinary RP server...

As I said, I ain't releasing the other features until the server is fully online, as other people may copy me and beat me to the idea's before release. I won't get mad Universal, thank you for your input!

The SA-MP has seen the so called "new and unique" features already too many times.
"WE HAZ DEALURSHIP" and it's bugged anyway so who cares.

What's unique here? All roleplay servers have these features

Website - 0/5 - Looks very ugly
Forums - 2/5 for setting it up and adding the subforums

I don't see anything interesting here

Nothing Unique .

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookieJar
Посмотреть сообщение
The SA-MP has seen the so called "new and unique" features already too many times.
"WE HAZ DEALURSHIP" and it's bugged anyway so who cares.
They are things I've never seen before and also the rest of the community (My beta testers) haven't seen at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dripac
Посмотреть сообщение
What's unique here? All roleplay servers have these features

Website - 0/10 - Looks very ugly
Forums - 1/10 for setting it up and adding the subforums

I don't see anything interesting here
The website is being renovated. The Forums was set up fully this morning ready for release. Everything will be change, don't worry.

I don't see it unique in anyway.

You have nothing unique except your ridiculously ugly website...You don't even have a custom forum theme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskmonger
Посмотреть сообщение
You have nothing unique except your ridiculously ugly website...You don't even have a custom forum theme.
lol I did have quite a good laugh noticing the website after you said this. But lets give the guy a break, I say best of luck and hope things workout.