[FilterScript] Perfect Protection against invalid mods.

Complete credits to JernejL for his post, Perfect Protection against invalid mods. He provided all the methods, I just compiled them into a filterscript.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JernejL
Посмотреть сообщение
This should be 99% self-explanatory, this is a table of legal mods per vehicle & a way to block all invalid (crashy) mods from being applied.

There are assholes running bots which connect to a server, teleport in a car around and send crashing mod info to crash players en-masse, this should enable you to 100% protect yourself against this threat.
It's untested, because I have no way of installing invalid mods to a vehicle, however I have adapted the code slightly. The first invalid mod they install will provide them with a silent warning (they will not know they have been warned) and their car will be removed. The second time, they will find themselves kicked, and once again the vehicle is also destroyed for good measure.

Downloads
I recommend you download these via right clicking the link and pressing "Save link as..." as some browsers will let you view the files, which is pointless.
VehicleModProtection.pwn
VehicleModProtection.amx

Installation
To install this, simply copy the .amx (and the .pwn, if you choose to download it) into your filterscripts folder, and add "VehicleModProtection" next to "filterscripts" in your server.cfg.

Have a nice day everybody, any problems, tell me.
James.

Nice! Will test

Thanks, if there are any errors then tell me, but there shouldn't be because all I've done is make a filterscript out of JernejL's code. But, I have no way to test it, so any bug reports are appreciated.

lol, I don't see point of this, he made a tutorial and you just compile it in filterscript? It could be better if you modify something not just put it in filterscript

Nice. But foreach.inc is useless in this FS. There is no function from it.

I'm pretty sire I used foreach, although I may be wrong. And System64, I made it destroy the vehicle before kicking (so that players will not be affected by a spawned vehicle when the hacker is kicked. Also, he asked someone to compile it into a filterscript for ease of use.

you should have also blocked the mod aswell as show warnings, otherwise the invalid mod crashes can still propagate to other players and the whole reason for list of valid mods kinda loses meaning.

I destroy the vehicle...

Destroying the vehicle doesn't mean the mod is removed, mods are stored in 'id' and not 'vehicle'

if you spawn a vehicle with that same id, you will get opcodes

How would I block the mod?

"Return 0 to desync the mod (or an invalid mod) from propagating and / or crashing players."

I THINK removing it works too

Script updated, just re-download the .pwn or .amx to get the latest version. The vehicle will now refuse the mod for extra security.

O.o"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskmonger
Посмотреть сообщение
Script updated, just re-download the .pwn or .amx to get the latest version. The vehicle will now refuse the mod for extra security.
Ahaha better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение
"Return 0 to desync the mod (or an invalid mod) from propagating and / or crashing players."

I THINK removing it works too
Use both, but always return 0.

Sorry for a huge bump but does anybody have file of this? Or have similar script cause i really need it.

Link?

Link is down. pls reup :\

Nobody has this anymore?

I dont know if I still have the file, let me have a search for it

EDIT:
links fixed
VehicleModProtection.pwn
VehicleModProtection.amx