Rep System

Hello Guys !

I know this has been posted a lot but I just really want to make a point. Basically, in the beginning, the rep system was a wonderful way to keep more people from posting shitty ads. Now it looks like the section is once again being flooded with shitty servers and the rep system isn't helping. Just saw a kid begging for rep and saw that he already has 7 points. So now he can easily go and post his shitty rp server. I think there needs to be a new way to keep people from posting the ads.

Suggestion:
  • You need 50 posts and 20 rep points to post in ads section
  • You need 30 posts and 15 rep before your rep will affect others.

How do you feel ?

On all other samp forums, moderators are deleting these shitty ads posted by kids...
They should do it here too...

I think mods have better things to do that trawling the server ad section deleting adverts that they deem 'shitty'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
View Post
I think mods have better things to do that trawling the server ad section deleting adverts that they deem 'shitty'.
"traweling"? They don't have to do it, everytime when they are on the forums they can at least check 2 or 3 ads, if they are bad they should delete it, it's not like it takes 1 hour to do it.

Better they don't allow roleplay advrtisements anymore :P:P:P:P

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saurik
View Post
Hello Guys !

Suggestion:
  • You need 50 posts and 20 rep points to post in ads section
Does it say here that they have to delete the servers? NO

I like this idea. 5 rep can be gained easily by a friend, 20 rep cant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANGRYUNIBROW
View Post
I like this idea. 5 rep can be gained easily by a friend, 20 rep cant.
True that.

I'd like to add this very impressive and concluding remark: I never went to the advertising section, and I know I'm not the only one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MM]IKKE
View Post
I'd like to add this very impressive and concluding remark: I never went to the advertising section, and I know I'm not the only one.
I also go there just to see whats going on, but not to look for a server. And I usually end up in quiting that section because of server ads like "Blah Blah Roleplay [Need scripters and admins and players and leads and a good dynamic gamemode]". I mean lol what the fuck? This is so pathetic.