having problems with neon script.

hey guys i just need some help with a filterscript.
i want to use the "simple neon system" by wizzi https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=287650
but when i use the command "/takeneon" it seems as everything works fine. but when i select the neon i want the neon doesnt show. any ideas on how to fix? im not using anymore then 12 filterscripts. im using LuxAdmin CarMenu_v1.2 driftcounter vehiclenames and properties by sandra. you think any of these might be the cause?

Try to change the time/weather...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dripac
Посмотреть сообщение
Try to change the time/weather...
i have. yet nothing :/ ive even tried after turning my filterscripts off still wont work. it used to work then it just stopped working.

okay so ive narrowed it down to it being my gamemode being the issue. i havent found any OnDialogResponse's.
and if there were i would know the change "return 1;" to "return 0;". any ideas? O_o

What do you mean by doesn't show. The dialog, the neons or something else.
Also, in OnDialogResponse should return 1; if you are using it in GameMode and return 0; if you are using it in FilterScript.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwane
Посмотреть сообщение
What do you mean by doesn't show. The dialog, the neons or something else.
Also, in OnDialogResponse should return 1; if you are using it in GameMode and return 0; if you are using it in FilterScript.
the Dialog box shows up and everything but when i select the neon that i want to use it doesnt show up at all.