Help Server[Rep]

i put this gm i put everything 0.3d ...nothing i compile no errors.no warnnings..

LOGS

Код:
[20:37:01] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RegisterInterface" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[20:37:01] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_AddPlayer" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[20:37:01] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RemovePlayer" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[20:37:01] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_CheckPickup" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[20:37:01] Script[gamemodes/Roma.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[20:37:01] Number of vehicle models: 0
streamer 0.3d R2
everything 0.3d and this ..

Look in the RAR file of the streamer, and place the include into your pawno/include folder. Recompile it and tell me if it worked.

dont understand

Place the include "streamer" in your includes folder under you pawn directory (basically adding a include).

i did that too nothing..

1) It shows that the .amx can't be located and (2) Did you put the LATEST streamer include in your "/pawo/include" folder? If so, try doing it again WITH Pawno.exe closed...

i did that too nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Barocu
Посмотреть сообщение
i did that too nothing...
What OS is your server running off?

Did you see this?

[20:37:01] Script[gamemodes/Roma.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"

It seems that something within your game mode (that u could of messed up) is the result of this Streamer problem...

this life is very odd..Rep thanks all