Questions about OneBip

1. Are you able to transfer your account balance into a bank account?
2. Is there a minimum transfer balance that you must have in order to transfer into the bank?
3. How long does it take for a payment to process?

Thank you for helping me.

Personally, I wouldn't go with OneBip. Ever. Neither to pay and neither to get paid. There are enough reviews to be found about it being a huge scam. According to some of those reviews I read, they charge 50% (!) when transferring from your OneBip account to PayPal/bank account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolumadd_
Посмотреть сообщение
1. Are you able to transfer your account balance into a bank account?
2. Is there a minimum transfer balance that you must have in order to transfer into the bank?
3. How long does it take for a payment to process?

Thank you for helping me.
Yes, you can transfer it to bank account, but minimum payout is 200Ђ.
It takes two months to process the payment and yea it's safe, we have been paid more then once.

I use it, but only because there aren't really any free alternatives. OneBip is a huge scam, reliable yes, but they charge ~50% on all transactions (depending on your country). When I charge my Volt Host account for Ђ10 I need to pay over Ђ20 with OneBip. It's a disgrace.

To make things worse they don't offer (at the moment) any ways to transfer your cash to your bank account, paypal, ... That got dropped some time ago.

how much fee does they charge?

The only reason we dont support it is due to the bad reviews we have heard about onebip.

We like using reliable payment solutions, not ones that are known to scam.

And as Jihost says, they take two months to transfer into a bank account. and quite frankly we cannot wait for client income that long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColorHost-Kevin
Посмотреть сообщение
The only reason we dont support it is due to the bad reviews we have heard about onebip.

We like using reliable payment solutions, not ones that are known to scam.

And as Jihost says, they take two months to transfer into a bank account. and quite frankly we cannot wait for client income that long.
Since when did this thread be a thread to "talk about your servers host" ??

- Onebip sucks, I can't even find out how to transfer to my PayPal, and when I asked in support - my ticket got closed, no replies and not even an email notification. I thought they were still looking at it, but I checked it and bam, It was closed with no replies.

Oh, and I also had another one to get a refund for a scammer I bought a product off, They keep sending me auto generated messages. They are complete morons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [LoF]Zak
Посмотреть сообщение
Since when did this thread be a thread to "talk about your servers host" ??

- Onebip sucks, I can't even find out how to transfer to my PayPal, and when I asked in support - my ticket got closed, no replies and not even an email notification. I thought they were still looking at it, but I checked it and bam, It was closed with no replies.

Oh, and I also had another one to get a refund for a scammer I bought a product off, They keep sending me auto generated messages. They are complete morons.
Since everyone was granted freedom of speech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentfood
Посмотреть сообщение
Since everyone was granted freedom of speech.
This is a forum, and this forum has rules.

If you don't like them, get the fuck out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [LoF]Zak
Посмотреть сообщение
This is a forum, and this forum has rules.

If you don't like them, get the fuck out.
Nice, you just probably started a flame war.