[Genuine Roleplay Project]

Who Are We?
We are the *Year One Roleplay* team, We are new server that is being developed in Bonecountry - Fort carson, So far it is only My friend and I working on this project, Which neither of us know how to *Script*, But we do know how to map. We are currently looking for a development team that can regularly help on the project.
What do we need?
- A simple house system that can allow me to make a Symbol with command that i type, Which allows people to Buy/sell, Lock/Unlock, Enter/Exit the house (Which i will be putting out front of all the houses i want Player Owned).
- A job system, With - Mechanic, Detective, Arms Dealer, Drug dealer jobs.
- A group system, Which i can make groups e.g for BCSD, BCFD, Army, Taxi company, News and some offical gangs. (And someone who knows how to group lock vehicles like e.g Police cars for BCSD) and also have a call system (911) for emergency services and /service taxi.
- A spawn/login system which allows people to save all there info, + Make people spawn at Fort carson. (Also when they spawn give them several decent skins to choise from)
- A car dealership system, With most of the vehicles that can be driven on the streets (Not planes and shit) And also a lock system for those vehicles.
- A /report, /newb, /requesthelp Command (Also have a helper system).
What do we offer?
- A 24/7 NO LAG, Fort Carson strict roleplay server with mature and respectful admins.
- A website and forums with domains
- A fun and friendly game to play.
How to contact me?
If you wish to join the Year One Roleplay Development Team please post a comment and/or send me a forum PM (I will be checking this post/my pms daily).
-Thanks
The Year One Roleplay Development team.

Hey,

You got really nice idea of new roleplay server, and also a nice server name!
But me and my community just started a new RP community with this name, a few months ago. Here: http://genuine-rp.com
Our gamemode is almost done and the server is about to be open.

I guess it will be better for you to choose another name

Here we go again... another useless server!

Changed, Thanks for commenting.