[FilterScript] Caravan Script

Quote:
Originally Posted by [PC]henkie[NL]
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks, I will try that. Forgot this project, hиhи.

Do hou have the right folder in your scriptfiles? If not, add it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by park4bmx
Посмотреть сообщение
havent tested it but will be nice to post a video
becouse if you attached it just like a object if you turn the vehicle then the caravan will turn two and will not look as realistic!
so my rating will be 8/10 still good keep it up
Yes, please add video, seems interesting!

I will try to add a video and update the script ASAP. Thanks for your very nice reactions.

Nice script!

Who have a mapping for caravane interior please, it will be awesome! (Sorry for bad english)

i still not geting them.. when i put /buy than i got list.. small caravan and big caravan.. when i take the.. nothing happens :S i dont get caravan and it wount take my money to.. just closes the caravan buy menu and thants all i dont understand :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by (ETR)Geto244
Посмотреть сообщение
i still not geting them.. when i put /buy than i got list.. small caravan and big caravan.. when i take the.. nothing happens :S i dont get caravan and it wount take my money to.. just closes the caravan buy menu and thants all i dont understand :S
Do you have the YSI include? Did you compiled the .pwn file? Did you add the folder named Caravans to the scriptfiles? If this is all correct, I don't know a direct solution. I will try to update the script ASAP. But my health is really bad right now, so that's my first concern atm. Maybe someone else is willing to help you.

you have a nice idea, good work, its pretty nice

nice
i like the idea :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by [PC]henkie[NL]
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you have the YSI include? Did you compiled the .pwn file? Did you add the folder named Caravans to the scriptfiles? If this is all correct, I don't know a direct solution. I will try to update the script ASAP. But my health is really bad right now, so that's my first concern atm. Maybe someone else is willing to help you.
I did:
1. Put "caravan3.pwn" to "filterscripts" folder
2. compiled "caravan3.pwn"
3. I put the YSI folder to "pawno/include" (whit all that it contais)
4. I greated to "scriptfiles" folder new folder "Caravans"
5. I put to "server.cfg" file in to "filterscripts" line "caravan3"
6. I compiled the game mode.
and all i get..
1. when i run server, there it shows that the script is loaded
2. i start game, i go to the dealer (next to lv airport). I see white arrow, i drive to there, i tp /buy and get list:
small caravan
big caravan
when i choose one of them, than the list go away and nothing els happens.. no text or no caravan or nothing els.
what did i do wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by (ETR)Geto244
Посмотреть сообщение
I did:
1. Put "caravan3.pwn" to "filterscripts" folder
2. compiled "caravan3.pwn"
3. I put the YSI folder to "pawno/include" (whit all that it contais)
4. I greated to "scriptfiles" folder new folder "Caravans"
5. I put to "server.cfg" file in to "filterscripts" line "caravan3"
6. I compiled the game mode.
and all i get..
1. when i run server, there it shows that the script is loaded
2. i start game, i go to the dealer (next to lv airport). I see white arrow, i drive to there, i tp /buy and get list:
small caravan
big caravan
when i choose one of them, than the list go away and nothing els happens.. no text or no caravan or nothing els.
what did i do wrong?
You need to place the YSI in the folder, before you can compile.

Good job.
You should also allow other players to /enter the caravan and get teleported to an interior and when they /exit they should be teleported next to the caravan. and also, the owner should be able to /lock it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Good job.
You should also allow other players to /enter the caravan and get teleported to an interior and when they /exit they should be teleported next to the caravan. and also, the owner should be able to /lock it.
Thanks, I will try to put your suggestion in the next update. Which will be released in 2012, I think.

needs the look of a trailer when driving, it just doesn't look real, like when im on top of a hill, the caravan seems to be floating.. and when i back into an object the caravan goes inside of it, maybe some turning? dont like the caravan to stay in one place all the time if you know what i mean

very nice

very good for my server

I put on an empty server and the FS does not work!
same error: "YOU ARE NOT AT THE CARAVAN DEALER!"

Fooling around with me?

For the people that when they click over the Dialog and it disappear - that might be because you already have another dialog in your GM with the Same ID - So open the carvan.pwn and change the Dialog id to any random one which you won't be using in your GM - Should be fixed

OT : That's really nice one man , might use it with some editing if you agree

ideeas for /\ ?

Good Job

Wooow Great Idea for Roleplays

Very good!