[FilterScript] Job: Heroin Smuggler

Hello everybody Today I made this simple heroin smuggler script. So far it only contains 3 commands:
Its my second released filterscript and its part of the gamemode I am making. Please dont be to hard if there would be any bugs. Im only scripting for about 2-3 weeks(I know.. I am a fast learner)

/loadheroin - Fills ur truck with heroin for $500 if you are at the loading point
/unloadheroin - Unloads your truck with heroin and gives you $1500 if you are at the unloading point
/frisktruck - Originally ment for Law only, but since I made no save system for the filterscript it is for everybody. If u want it for law only just replace the GetPlayerScore (wich is there for a inside joke reason) with your IsACop or something like that

The trucks to use are at Flint Gas Station

anyway. /frisktruck shows you if the truck is loaded or empty with heroin. this can only be performed once your near one of the 4 heroin trucks

/loadheroin location
/unloadheroin location

PASTEBIN: http://pastebin.com/FrcuyTki

PLEASE DONT REMOVE THE CREDITS, IF U EDIT OR USE IT YOU CAN OFCOURSE DO THAT, BUT DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS!!!

Any comments?

good job

thanks

In my gamemode I made 5 more jobs so far: Weapon maker, Taxi Driver, Bus Driver, Petrol Tanker, Mechanic

This was was relativly simple compared to mechanic and taxi

Nice one (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlehelper[MDZ]
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice one (:
thanks

Looks pretty cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBTDM
Посмотреть сообщение
Looks pretty cool
thanks

Good Job man , waiting for more

Kewl

xĐĐ Great Idea

thanks everybody

Is there a download link with .amx and .pwn? Because i don't know how to install it with online .pwn on that site :P