I REALLY NEED HELP!!!!

hey guys,

i think lots of you guys may know the drift server: DriftGodZ Real Life drift... but now i have a problem...
u see i have a neonshop in my server and all of other pickups but in DGZ they got at the neonshop a very nice WRENCH pickup... and i really want that pickup too... but i cant find it anywhere, not on ******, not here not anywhere but i know it exists... it is the same pickup as the one who repairs your vehicle in teh demo derby in singleplayer... can anyone tell me the ID of that pickup?? i really want it pls help.

greets niels

I don't know the ID from the top of my head, but just download MTA Map Editor and go IG, then search through the objects. It has pictures too which will help you find it easily.

okay so u saying it is a object?...

Apologies, I totally mis-read. I thought you were looking for an object. Lemme see if I can find the pickup ID

yep mate this is some object like everythings in game
nay you show me some ss of the icon mabey i know what you mean but i want be sure
i have some Neon icons

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Pickup_IDs

the pickup isnt in the pickup ids u showed me...

anton could you show me your neon icons?

come on anyone? i tried to make from the object a pickupid but that didnt worked... can anyone plspslspsl help me?

Blue wrench, purple glow? 3096