Junkbuster issues

I know it's discontinued, but if anyone could help, it'd be appreciated.

The issue is:

Warnings are issued for vehicle teleport in my server, which is not the case - players are respawned with their vehicles, tricking the anticheat to think they're teleporting.

I have disabled the vehicle teleport protection, but on a high amount of warnings, the player gets kicked regardless, resulting in an unfair kick.

Anyone have any ideas how I can stop players getting kicked for vehicle teleport warning counts?

Regards,
Me.

Are you re-positioning your vehicles when there is a player inside it?
You may want to RemovePlayerFromVehicle, then reposition the player and reposition the vehicle, then PutPlayerInVehicle again.

I am doing the following:

1) DestroyVehicle
2) SetPlayerPos
3) CreateVehicle
4) PutPlayerInVehicle

i know you propably dont wanna hear this kinda answer but from my own experience i can tell u: GET rid of JB.

I know its very inviting to be protected against such an amount of cheats.
But at once i tested it i realized how much more recources this script needs and how many false positives there were.
Innoncent players were banned/kicked, admins confused due to false warnings etc.

There is just too much stuff included that nobody on this planet really needs.

My advise:
Leave it! Use just certain code parts or script ur own anti cheat against the main hacks/cheats like money,fly,health,armour,weapon hack and you will be better off, trust me.
Your players and your server will be thankfull.

I dont wanna say JB is a bad script, not at all, its scripted by an experienced scripter but as already said its just too much stuff and every server is different.
The result is incompability with ur script! (You cant adjust this 100% to ur server and ur needs)

If you have no idea where to start with a custom anti cheat check this out, this really helped me a lot back in time

==>http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...nti+cheat+tips

I hope i could help u at least a bit

regards, wolf.