SA:MP Map Editor Error

Hi All,
I downloaded SA:MP Map Construction Editor as it is much easier than MTA.
But i am not able to run it when i run it it shows this -

Although gta-sa is off and i have checked task manager also if its process is running..

Help Me here also if you can-https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=307318

Try restart ur computer, it might work

Doesnt everytime the same thing

Re-install the files with the game closed if it was open

Quote:
Originally Posted by googamalugafoo
View Post
Re-install the files with the game closed if it was open
Do that, and make sure while installing that the gta exe doesn't open up, if it does in Task Manager (Processes) End the Program so you won't meet this conflicts again.

NO PROCESS CANT U READ

Quote:
Originally Posted by §с†¶e®РµРe
View Post
NO PROCESS CANT U READ
yumad? lol but try to download then before launching restart? Maybe that will work. If not contact the creater

Quote:
Originally Posted by §с†¶e®РµРe
View Post
NO PROCESS CANT U READ
You need to calm down, we are doing our best to help you, in return respect would be great!

Hmm... Be sure that gta isn't running or anything related to gta is also closed and not running. Then if that doesn't work you could just try reinstalling gta and the mapper.

No help!

Your computer is dumb

go process.. kill gta.exe then go restart or reinstall the map .. restart again.. delete system32... and you're done. it should be any to work now .. [/enjoy]

An old topic to bump, but the problem is, that you need to right mouse click on the editor.exe and Run As Administrator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin
View Post
An old topic to bump, but the problem is, that you need to right mouse click on the editor.exe and Run As Administrator.
I have the same problem and I did before what you say above and still not working xD