Blurred monitor

Hi!

I got a new screen for christmas present...

Its a Samsugn SyncMaster SA350.. But its blurred and I have tryd with some resolutions,

But still didn't help...

Btw: I run with HDMI

Thanks alot for help! .

You should be using resolution 1920 x 1080 for best appearance. If you're unable to select that, try upgrading your graphics card drivers. If that doesn't work, your graphics card might not be able to handle it.

Have you downloaded to the driver for it, because i do believe that there is one for that monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice
Посмотреть сообщение
You should be using resolution 1920 x 1080 for best appearance. If you're unable to select that, try upgrading your graphics card drivers. If that doesn't work, your graphics card might not be able to handle it.
I have tryd with 1920 x 1080 but its be to small but it dosen't looks to blurred.. Hmm drivers to grapich card hmm

I think I upgraded that But didn't help...

Edit: My grapich card is: Radeon HD 5550 1gb

No not graphics card drivers the monitor drivers them selves.

Heres the search link

http://www.samsung.com/hk_en/functio..._keyword=sa350

Click which one you have depending on the size, then under the support tab youll see downloads and its under drivers, install that and i'm pretty certain it will fix the problem

Hope it helps

Markus

Answer to Markus and then follow his instructions, he's right.

If it still doesn't work after that, I suggest you to re-install your drivers. I noticed that if you automatically install drivers, they sometimes bug out, and often install the wrong driver/unnecessary files/install it twice/fails to install/...

So it works fine at 1920 x 1080 but you think it's too small on a 24" monitor? In that case, the problem is with your eyes - not your computer/monitor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice
Посмотреть сообщение
So it works fine at 1920 x 1080 but you think it's too small on a 24" monitor? In that case, the problem is with your eyes - not your computer/monitor.
Then you don't know what I mean and how it looks like..

To the other:

Thanks guys! I will try. I have tryd with monitor drivers before but didn't helpt, but of course I will try that drivers that u linked thanks!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davve95
Посмотреть сообщение
I have tryd with 1920 x 1080 but its be to small but it dosen't looks to blurred.. Hmm drivers to grapich card hmm

I think I upgraded that But didn't help...

Edit: My grapich card is: Radeon HD 5550 1gb
TFT/LCD monitors are not designed to run the at all resolutions, if you want the sharpest image on your monitor you will need to run it at the maximum resolution, if you don't like it then buy a cheaper monitor.
This has nothing to do with graphics card drivers or monitor software or something like that.
Only CRT monitors can run sharp at all resolutions (only the newest generations).

Quote:
Originally Posted by WackoX
Посмотреть сообщение
TFT/LCD monitors are not designed to run the at all resolutions, if you want the sharpest image on your monitor you will need to run it at the maximum resolution, if you don't like it then buy a cheaper monitor.
This has nothing to do with graphics card drivers or monitor software or something like that.
Only CRT monitors can run sharp at all resolutions (only the newest generations).
TFT/LCD?? I have LED....

And I just want a resulotion that fix and not blurred .

Edit: And I aslo didn't found any drivers on that page :/ Thanks alot anyway