Wierd MySQL bug?

../include/g_mysql.inc(42 : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnQueryError")
C:\Documents and Settings\Mark&Matt\My Documents\MyRoleplay\gamemodes\MyRp.pwn(72364) : error 017: undefined symbol "Get3DZone"
C:\Documents and Settings\Mark&Matt\My Documents\MyRoleplay\gamemodes\MyRp.pwn(72364) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Mark&Matt\My Documents\MyRoleplay\gamemodes\MyRp.pwn(72364) : error017: undefined symbol "Get3DZone"
C:\Documents and Settings\Mark&Matt\My Documents\MyRoleplay\gamemodes\MyRp.pwn(72364) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Mark&Matt\My Documents\MyRoleplay\gamemodes\MyRp.pwn(72364) : error 017: undefined symbol "Get3DZone"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

5 Errors.

how can i fix this?

Why is this a MySQL bug?
Post line 72364 for us...
You've obviously not defined a variable, and have messed up some sort native(i think?) function's parameters.

how to fiz this ../include/g_mysql.inc(42 : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnQueryError")

You're using a different MySQL plugin. OnQueryError is only available in BlueG's plugin. If you're using StrikenKid's plugin, you need to use OnMysqlError.

Edit: Nevermind. I know nothing about g_mysql.inc, therefore my response is limited.

thanks it works ))))