Source Code for 'pawno.exe'

Good Evening.

I'm just wondering if anyone has, or can point me toward, the source code for the pawno application shipped with the Windows Server package that they could send me? I'm planning on making some modifications to it, specifically with window titles and such (as they do not show what file is open in the Windows taskbar - which really irritates me).

Thanks,
Ash

I wonder if CompuPhase made Pawno open-source, i don't think so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Danny-
View Post
I wonder if CompuPhase made Pawno open-source, i don't think so.
Even though Pawno is an application, not the PAWN language?

The application wasn't created by them either, it was created by 'spookie' an (ex-?)developer.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Scripting_Editors#Pawno

No seriously, http://www.compuphase.com/pawn/pawn-4.0.4548.exe this might help you. It says on their website
Quote:

The pawn toolkit for Microsoft Windows in a self-extracting setup, version 4.0.4548 (4.3 MiB; 2011-08-01).
This setup puts the tools in the appropriate directories.
It includes precompiled binaries, the Quincy IDE, all documentation, all source code, codepage files and the AMX DLLs.
Macintosh-specific project files and the JIT for Windows CE are not included in this self-extracting setup; download the appropriate source code archive (in a .TGZ file) instead.

Ah nvm, mistook pawno with pawn but pawno doesn't even exist on their website and wiki redirects the pawno download link to SA-MP forums.

If we had tabs, I don't know what I'd do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
View Post
Haha! My point exactly, though. I'd love to edit it and change it round a bit. It's in need of an uplift to be honest.

Quote:
View Post
*cough* Notepad++

But seriously, why not use Notepad++ with the syntax highlighting for PAWN? The only thing it lacks is a compiler, which I'm sure can be added. I just simply edit the lines in Notepad++ and compile with Pawno...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini`
View Post
*cough* Notepad++

But seriously, why not use Notepad++ with the syntax highlighting for PAWN? The only thing it lacks is a compiler, which I'm sure can be added. I just simply edit the lines in Notepad++ and compile with Pawno...
Because I appreciate how "lightweight" as someone referred to it as earlier. Syntax highlighting in Notepad++ bugs me, the whole thing bugs me, I've learned how to script while using Pawno and I much prefer to use Pawno than anything else. I use Notepad++ for uploading via FTP and writing PHP/HTML/CSS/JS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini`
View Post
The only thing it lacks is a compiler, which I'm sure can be added. I just simply edit the lines in Notepad++ and compile with Pawno...
Read and learn: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=174046

Quote:
View Post
Because I appreciate how "lightweight" as someone referred to it as earlier. Syntax highlighting in Notepad++ bugs me, the whole thing bugs me, I've learned how to script while using Pawno and I much prefer to use Pawno than anything else. I use Notepad++ for uploading via FTP and writing PHP/HTML/CSS/JS.
I see what you mean, I've learned basically every thing (regarding languages) in Notepad++ so I'm accustomed to it. When you say lightweight, do you mean in looks? Because one thing I've always admired about Notepad++ is how fast it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei
View Post
I thought I had seen that somewhere! I just didn't want to claim it had something it doesn't... Thanks though!