[Map] Resistance - (MW3 MAP)

RESISTANCE
A MW3 map recreated to be identical to the map in MW3, Resistance.
Release Information

Recently, I've closed my server down, due to that, I have nothing left to do but finish another server I have in mind. This map is meant to be identical to the actual game, Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 3. The map's name we're making attempt to have it identical is named Resistance, which is taken place in a city that's I assume "terrorized". The map is quite large so I decided to forget to make another part of the map, however, you can do this yourself.

Screen shots

I cannot make my own video, ******* problems -.- anyway, below are the screen shots. There's quite more to the map, you must roam around yourself though. I've not checked for any holes in the map also, so the .map file is now contained.

Download

Contains .map and .xml with it's folder. Drag and drop operation to MTA to edit. Don't ask me how to do this!

On the other side.

Have a nice day!

Nice one lorenc

very nice lorenc

Ey isn't this the map from that mission where one is controlling a camera gun, and the other the soldier who has to retrieve info?
Anyway, great job!

Gudjob.

It's not really identical though, you've not mapped an alley around the left side with objects you can take cover behind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
It's not really identical though, you've not mapped an alley around the left side with objects you can take cover behind.
What do you mean? There is a small alley where the plot of bushes and trees are where they're surrounded by gates. I may of not put the screenie there. Anyway, there are some main parts of the map made, you can at least say it is a bit identical.

Oh right. Nice job anyway, you should try do some Battlefield 3 maps - they're a lot larger and probably better for DM in SA-MP, if you're still mapping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh right. Nice job anyway, you should try do some Battlefield 3 maps - they're a lot larger and probably better for DM in SA-MP, if you're still mapping.
I'll be first releasing a bunch of Call of Duty: Blackops maps secondly. May keep them all in one single thread. I need to seriously buy BF3, played it. WAY better then COD as I now regret buying it. Once you spawn you get killed by some ac-130 or somecrap. I hate it when that happens.

Thanks @ others!

Looks good bro keep up the good work