Possible scam pretending to be sa-mp team

This is the email I just received today, seems some stealers or so try to get gamemodes, maps and ideas from other servers, I post it here to warn everyone who may received similar emails.

Quote:

Hello this is the SA-MP Team. We have sent one of our Agents Nick Vaynerman over to your server to help. We hear that our agent has already spoken to the Leader of the Helper Team. SA-MP Has a lot of Role Playing Server (RP). We have sent agents to Diffrent Role Play Servers. So Far our Agent Said that the server is Very Good RP. We sent the Agent over to test the server, Script,Map,Invite other Players. This Agent already Knows the Rules of the Role Play Server. If This Agent Succeeds in helping your server by Scripting,Maping,Inviting players and Helping Players your server will be hosted 24/7 For free. So please let the agent do his job. If you have any information Please send a Email back to us on this Email Address.

sincerely,
SA-MP Team Manger: Robinson Williams

I still think common sense is even better than making a thread, but we know how SA-MP server owners are.
That's ridiculous.

Lol whomever sends stuff like that is a total idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Посмотреть сообщение
Lol whomever sends stuff like that is a total idiot
Indeed, The least they could've done is checked their spelling and grammar... :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
They could have at least pretended to be someone actually on the team!
Indeed, Indeed.

fail scam

Why would they ask for your script? they can script much better then you I suppose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porsche911
Посмотреть сообщение
Why would they ask for your script? they can script much better then you I suppose.
:imaginary facepalm:

If I were you (OP), I'd get the IPs of those users (they said someone has joined the server), ban them and report the IPs to the sa:mp team. I don't have a clue what they can do with that information, but still, I'd do that

failed and lol'd.

Quote:

Hello this is the SA-MP Team. We have sent one of our Agents Nick Vaynerman over to your server to help. We hear that our agent has already spoken to the Leader of the Helper Team. SA-MP Has a lot of Role Playing Server (RP). We have sent agents to Diffrent Role Play Servers. So Far our Agent Said that the server is Very Good RP. We sent the Agent over to test the server, Script,Map,Invite other Players. This Agent already Knows the Rules of the Role Play Server. If This Agent Succeeds in helping your server by Scripting,Maping,Inviting players and Helping Players your server will be hosted 24/7 For free. So please let the agent do his job. If you have any information Please send a Email back to us on this Email Address.

sincerely,
SA-MP Team Manger: Robinson Williams

I loled on that text