Movie Script

Hey guys, I been wanting to see if someone can script a REAL TV Show into a server, That will make the server REALLY more REAL. I know I'm not the only one wanting to know about this script but I know i am the only one posting it over theses forums. But I just want to know if it is possible, I'm not asking if it's HARD, I'm just asking to see if it's a Possible script. Then Someone who can script INT like a Movie theater. Like The Theater's you see in Los Santos will be the only place that you can watch or at your house if you have a TV, and to be able to watch it is a Auto CMD that a makes the movie turn on. Then there will be a job that people can work over there. Thanks for listening!|Reading.

Yes it's possible, And no, you're not the only one to ask over the forums, Many have. I Released a half ass'd Movie script along time ago. use the search, If not they're pretty easy to make, Only difficult part is the Dynamic objects.

Why the hell would we give you rep for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Rebel Son-
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes it's possible, And no, you're not the only one to ask over the forums, Many have. I Released a half ass'd Movie script along time ago. use the search, If not they're pretty easy to make, Only difficult part is the Dynamic objects.
But i mean, If people have thought about it how why haven't it came out?...Won't it' be as easy as the new script they came out with like, The Audio thing? Maybe when they update 0.3d R3?..That's what i hope comes out..But if' it's possible then i hope the BEST of the BEST people can Script it.

i started to script a "who becomes millionaire" show, using the audio plugin, but it stopped as a simple votescript with some shitty gametexts and some sounds. the map for a decent tv show would require a lot of passion, maybe custom objects. sprites for textdraws can be added by downloading a txd file, then used to design a theme for a quiz. the idea is old, but a gamemode/server is rare/non existent, so if you start scripting it, good luck with it!