pickpocket job

Hy! I want to make a pickpocket job, but i don't know how to start it. It's simple, but not for me xD. So if a player is near to an other, he can steal from the other. If anyone can help me, i will be happy

Bad idea.
We had this once on a server I used to play on, so we used to sneak up to the recently AFK players and spam it for millions

We can use if for it that if the player is AFK.
pawn Код:
SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_Whatyouwant,"Stop PickPocketing AFKer's. Do it again and you will be warned as well as kicked");

sooo....anyone can write it to me? xd

What sort of server are you trying to run?
Going headfirst into a community with no knowledge of scripting is a bad idea.
Players expect regular updates or they'll just turn to a different server

I want to run a role play server, i can script, but i don't no how to do it

Well if you can script, i'll give you some pointers and you can write your own command.

Firstly, you will need to save both the robber's coordinates and the victims coordinates.

Then, you'll need to check if the robber's coordinates are in range of the victims.

Following this, you'll need to factor in a random number, and on certain numbers the attempt either succeeds or fails.

You may also consider creating a skill that permits the player to have a better chance of succeeding once he's gained a higher skill level.

Useful commands:

pawn Код:
GetPlayerPos(playerid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z)

IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, Float:radius, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z)

GivePlayerMoney(playerid, value)

rand = random(/*max*/)

switch(rand)
{
    case /*case*/:
    {

}
}

hmm much thanks, i think i can write it now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob_Maate
Посмотреть сообщение
Bad idea.
We had this once on a server I used to play on, so we used to sneak up to the recently AFK players and spam it for millions
I've made my own pickpocket system. After your pickpocket you have to wait for 5 mins.
You can only rob an amount of 1000-20000 randomly. I've done this so other jobs will make sence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartje01
Посмотреть сообщение
I've made my own pickpocket system. After your pickpocket you have to wait for 5 mins.
You can only rob an amount of 1000-20000 randomly. I've done this so other jobs will make sence.
Will love to see that. Share it among us!