SetTimer bugged.

Same problem! Make something!

i have the same problem my server is in 0.3d R2

Please it's urgent!

give u guys my test result, i have this porblem when i move to 0.3d, and i found a include called timer fix(search this forum), and I run it with my gm, i found it said timer slot is not enough after several hours, it explained everthing, so re check all my gm timers and fs timers, and give all timers with respective killtimer(), and it goes 24 hours no problem. Now i move it to 0.3d-r2, keep testing more time. so if you want to use timer fix, dont forget to change timer slot in that inc file(128 by default), so after you run a while with that inc, you will see what happened to your timers, that is what i do, hope it will help

it's a new bug which has been introduced on 0.3d. None of the timer are working.

And why samp team don't fix it ?

When will it be fixed please? It's very urgent..

I don't understand why some servers have his problem, when others don't.

What OS is your server running? Linux/Windows

My gamemode is all about racing, which relies heavily on timers. To date, they have worked perfectly.
I'm not saying you're all wrongly reporting a problem, I just think more information would be a benefit to everyone.

No Problems
Includes: foreach
Plugins: Streamer 2.5.2, mysql, dns, geo

I can't imagine the crash-detect plugin being useful, after all it seems like the SetTimer just fails to work, rather than crashing the server.

Linux
Plugins : streamer.so mysql.so sscanf.so

Same problem.... KALCOR MOVE ! This is really not fun to see my serv down because this 0.3d f*** my script...
Between 0.3c and 0.3d, I've changed nothing on my script and I have the same problem with Hip Hop...

If you think this is a bug you should provide more information like Rac3r did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badre_Khabat
Посмотреть сообщение
Same problem.... KALCOR MOVE !
Who are you to 'command' someone who works freely to do something? If it's that much of a problem, just revert back to 0.3c.

I don't have this problem, and I have left a Windows 0.3d (R2) server on over night, running 100 loops; all are still processing without issues.

This is the gamemode script I'm using on the Windows 0.3d Server I'm running for these tests:

pawn Код:
#include <a_samp>

forward Timer(id);

main() { }

public OnGameModeInit()
{
    for(new i; i < 100; i++)
    {
        SetTimerEx("Timer", 1000, true, "i", i);
    }
}

public Timer(id)
{
    printf("Timer: %i - Running", id);
}

Hi,i have exacly,the same problem,if you can juste fix it,werry quick,it would be nice !

Thanks,See ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by funky1234
Посмотреть сообщение
Who are you to 'command' someone who works freely to do something? If it's that much of a problem, just revert back to 0.3c.

I don't have this problem, and I have left a Windows 0.3d (R2) server on over night, running 100 loops; all are still processing without issues.

This is the gamemode script I'm using on the Windows 0.3d Server I'm running for these tests:

pawn Код:
#include <a_samp>

forward Timer(id);

main() { }

public OnGameModeInit()
{
    for(new i; i < 100; i++)
    {
    }
}

public Timer(id)
{
}
it works fine on windows. But the problem came in Linux.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0pAz
Посмотреть сообщение
it works fine on windows. But the problem came in Linux.
I can run the same test on Linux, if this is the case. Give me a moment - I will set it up on my Virtual Box.

Edit: Some more information.

TruckingWorld (my server) is running on Linux, and has an uptime of 99.7% (restarts have decreased this). The last restart was at 9AM yesterday morning, and all timers are functioning correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funky1234
Посмотреть сообщение
I can run the same test on Linux, if this is the case. Give me a moment - I will set it up on my Virtual Box.

Edit: Some more information.

TruckingWorld (my server) is running on Linux, and has an uptime of 99.7% (restarts have decreased this). The last restart was at 9AM yesterday morning, and all timers are functioning correctly.
are you using this?

http://files.sa-mp.com/samp03dsvr_R2_800p.tar.gz

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0pAz
Посмотреть сообщение
As yet, no - though I will be updating soon. This bug was reported before then too, so I don't believe it would be specifically the R2 version causing issues. I have downloaded that package to test on my VirtualBox (with the gamemode script I provided earlier on).

I now have a Linux 0.3d R2 server performing the same tests as my Windows 0.3d R2 server.

I have slightly modified the script (and restarted the tests so they started at approximately the same time).

Here is the new script:
pawn Код:
#include <a_samp>

#define TIMERS 100

new Iterations_ALL;

forward Timer(id);

main() { }

public OnGameModeInit()
{
    for(new i; i < TIMERS; i++)
    {
    }
}

public Timer(id)
{
    Iterations_ALL++;
    printf("\t\t ");
    printf("Total Iterations: %i", Iterations_ALL);
    printf("This session has been running for: %i seconds", Iterations_ALL/TIMERS);
    printf("\t\t ");
}

Hello EveryBody
Since i have read this topic,i'm scared about timer bug,I got a server and we have problem with timer,maybe it's just a little bug with this update,or Not.
I know that the staff of samp are overcrowded,but don't let MTA win.
Don't ask me question about my server,i mean with the script,i'm just a newbie with this,i'm just Co-Founder

NG-RP relies heavily upon Timers to do many different things, but at this moment I haven't had any records of failure.

We're hosting upon a x64 Windows.

Both the Windows and Linux version are still going strong. Nearly 6000 seconds have past (just over an hour and a half).

They have become un-ordered (or at least are printing in the wrong order), but this is probably because they all have the same interval, so collisions are/were likely.