[REQUEST] Tutorial On how to...

Hello, I have seen numerous servers with a great roleplay system. I would like to know how to make my own, with scripts and stuff. Could any of you post a tutorial with scripts/downloads so I can put them in the samp folder. Thanks! e.g. Cars and stuff.

Hey,

Well basically no one can give you a script, this must be something you have created yourself. People tend to drift away from your server if you use an editted script. Or a download script. Secondly you need to find and save the positions you want your cars, it would be no good us doing this for you, I myself find this the boring part of scripting. There are lots of tutorials on starting servers etc.. Which i would recommend reading first. Anyone can make a good roleplay server when you put your mind to it. But please, NEVER download a script and use it as a main script. There is far to many crap roleplay scripts, also if you need help then feel free to post on this forum. This is where you will get the most help, however you should avoid asking huge questions like how to make a dynamic vehicle system? Try it yourself first, then and only when you are truly stuck should you ask for help, for example, my friend scripted me a MySQL base, and the was a problem with the sscanf line, I tryed to get it working however i couldn't when I posted on the forums, I received an answer however now my PlayerInfo var isn't working correctly, I spent all night working on how to fix this, still not sorted. However you should give it your best before simply spamming the forums.

Best of luck.

-Michael.

if I get car in samp_debug.exe then /save it save car position for me? Do I to have do anything else?

Hey,

I suggest you search for a tutorial on starting a SA:MP server, however with your scripting skills to start with, you will not be able to start scripting a Role play server.

-Michael

I agree with Michael here.

It will take advanced skills to build a RP game mode.

You'll need to add the car positions, model and color in the script. You don't just /save an it adds a vehicle.
Plenty starters tutorials in the tutorial section bro. Have a look.

Personally, when you /save your vehicle position it will create your car, idea being you copy and paste that line however you cannot copy and paste the line over and over again, it will simply spawn on top of each other.