Serverffs

Hello,

At the moment Im at volt-host but sadly they dont offer DDoS Protection which my server is getting DDoS'd and I dunno why, So I was thinking about moving to ServerFFS but cant find anywhere if they offer DDoS Protection, which is why I come to you guys
Does ServerFFS Offer DDoS Protection?

- Ditch.

It's impossible to fully block DDoS you can only hold it back.

Since when did "Everything and Nothing" section become all hosts support forum?? -.- Some mod should stop this.

Please Please Please Please Please Please don't waste your time with Serverffs, ANY Host is better.'

inb4 "You can't bitch about serverffs"

What other server do you recommend? And sorry man, If I posted on the ServerFFS or Volt-host forums I would wait months for an answer >.<

ServerFFS does not provide DDOS Protection. They use to provide prevention and support against it, but sadly they took away all of that.

What host do you recommned I use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MP]Ditch
Посмотреть сообщение
What host do you recommned I use?
That's your choice.

Just keep in mind that you can't stop a DDoS attack- you can only try to prevent it from affecting your system(s); which is something Volt Host does daily just so you know.

I recommend not to use ServerFFS as the control panel is very slow to use/upload, i have perchased 2 servers with serverffs and they both did not get DDoSed at all during the time i had them.

I'm with Volt-Host and kids have tried to DDoS me and it didn't go down?

If you're getting DDoS'd your server specifically, it's not going to stop from any host.

Volt-Host legitly has the best servers.