03d all timer stop after serveral hours

does any one encounter this problem: after running serveral hours all timer can not work, those timers have no problem in 03c, when i upgrade all in 03d(streamder is 2.6.2 latest), this happened. These timers are set in OnGameModeInit(), this is really weird,any one can help

Same problem ... all timers stop after several hours ...

Likely a problem in your script with KillTimer. Try commenting out all 'KillTimer' functions.

No , all work in 0.3c but in 0.3d all timer stop after several hours ...

Same problem ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
Likely a problem in your script with KillTimer. Try commenting out all 'KillTimer' functions.
thx for reply, all my killtimers for those bug timers are in GameModeExitFunc(), so this is why my timers bugged, but i will try as you said.

thx again

I decide to describe my problem in detail, in my OnGameModeInit(), I have those timers

skinselectkey(): for detect <- or -> key when select skin, cycle is 200 ms
updateplayerevent(): handling player event, cycle is 1000 ms
saveaccounts(): update players info to database, cycle is 30000 ms
checkgas(): reduce gas for vehicle, cycle is 60000 ms

thats all for my timers defined in OnGameModeInit()

absolutely no problem on any older version other than 03d

same problem here: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...83#post1554983
Solution?

Help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
I saw this topic this morning and started a mode running with a repeating 1 second time. It is currently on iteration number 21600 (ish) and not stopped (for reference, that's about six hours). How many is "several" hours before you think it stops? I'll leave it running over night just for a better test.
Just, an added note to this:
TruckingWorld (my server) has been online (with 0.3d) constantly for two days without a restart, and is having no problems with timers.

Your server run in Windows or Linux ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by funky1234
View Post
Just, an added note to this:
TruckingWorld (my server) has been online (with 0.3d) constantly for two days without a restart, and is having no problems with timers.
It maybe depends of the number of timers the server are using, the number of player that they are using them (at the same time or not)..etc.

You can't compare a popular Role Play server with your basic Trucking server wich is runing with 10 players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefano.R
View Post
It maybe depends of the number of timers the server are using, the number of player that they are using them..etc.

You can't compare a popular Role Play server with your basic Trucking server wich is runing with 10 players.
If you wish to slander me, I won't assist with investigating this for you. On the other hand, I was merely pointing out that a server with several timers (I set approximately 20 in OnGameModeInit; and at least 5 for my vehicle/housing system) is operating perfectly fine.

I've also noted that you're not pointing this at Y_Less, yet I'm guessing he's (I assume) running it on a blank server, just purely an incrementing timer - that is even less comparable to your "popular" roleplay server.

//Edit: Just an off-topic point: I couldn't give two [censored] about my player count, It's whom the community is, not the amount of people there are. I will always stand by that statement. Player count isn't everything, I prefer it the way it is, actually.

I don't care about your community, i'm just saying that "it maybe depends of the number of timers the server are using, the number of player that they are using them (at the same time or not)..etc.", i'm just comparing the number of players , im not criticizing your community. If it is the problem, yeah, what Y_Less do is useless.

I have this problem too.
On 0.3c didn't get this issue. I used y_timers then too.
I still using y_timers and have 0.3d, but now the problem is alive.
I tried it without y_timers. - Nothing
I tried to reproduce it with a definite action. - Nothing.

It comes randomly, and facks up the whole server:
I uses timers, for interior enters, vehicle petrols, damage check, no one of those work :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y_Less
View Post
I saw this topic this morning and started a mode running with a repeating 1 second time. It is currently on iteration number 21600 (ish) and not stopped (for reference, that's about six hours). How many is "several" hours before you think it stops? I'll leave it running over night just for a better test.
thx for reply, serveral hours less than 10, i wonder why everthing is ok at beginning like 10 hours after start the server, that's really wierd

Please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hip-hop
View Post
Your server run in Windows or Linux ?
windows 2003

maybe the streamer? i have some movebale doors, a cmd to open it, it will be shutted automatically after several seconds by call a timer which has MoveDyanamicObject, i will adjust them to manual to see what will happen