Pawno for Android?

Hi guys, I have one nice idea, what do you think about pawno on the android?
I don't know how to make apps for android but somebody here sure know, I think it's greate because I can script everywhere

It might have good specs for that but... cant see how it would work out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNorton
Посмотреть сообщение

It might have good specs for that but... cant see how it would work out.
LMAO !!, He looks like you.

I suggested it once before: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=252677 - It didn't really catch peoples attention, in fact it was suggested that a web application would be better (so other smart-phone OS's could operate it).

Sigh... This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds.

Ahh, I'd like to learn how to make android apps, and than try to make pawno, anyone cn give me a link or something to start making apps?

IIRC there was a server control app. for Android, but I don't think anyone has invented a PAWN code editor for Android at this time.

The problem wont be the editor, but the compiler. The compiler was compiled for windows only, and the sourcecode is mostly lost.
You could e.g. compile notepad++ for Android if possible, or create a simple code editor in java (i got absolutely no idea of the android structure except that it uses a lot of java). But compiling the pawncode on your phone or pad wont be possible without a windows emulator for the compiler.

Yeah, I understand, compiler is problem, but what about makin just editor?
Also can "we ask" pawn developers for source code (whatever) of compiler to script it on android? (Yeah I know, I'm stupid -.-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by System64
Посмотреть сообщение
... "we ask" pawn developers for source code (whatever) of compiler to script it on android? (Yeah I know, I'm stupid -.-)
We can't. The SAMP compiler was customized for SAMP itself; and it's highly unlikely that CompuPhase will support such modification of their compiler, and it's practically inevitable that they would have deleted any trace of it from their system by now.

Well if you want just the editor I think i will be abe to do that but I can only make apps for my iPhone never tried on android but will see in future.
I have made an editor before for my iPhone 4 and didn't have a compiler only to open/ save and all the colors when using "define" or "new" etc.

But about compiling if it would be posibble to make it compile online on a host that will run the pawncc and the script will be send thought the phone and recived as a .amx format
But have. NO idea if it could be made online!