[FilterScript] MP3 Player By Miku_97[0.3d]

MP3 Player By Miku_97
This script, made ​​by me, you can listen to music of all types on the sever like a mp3.Le songs that were uploaded by me at the moment are:
-Don Omar-Dance Koduro
-Lucenzo-Baila morena
Move-like jagger
Sum-41-Well (and something)
-Paradise City
-David Guetta-bag Little Girl
-13 Bongiovi
Rain Over Me-Pitbull
Pitbull-I Everiday
Replace Songs
If you do not like the music and want to change it, just follow this procedure:
pawn Код:
case 0:
                {
                    StopAudioStreamForPlayer(playerid);
                    PlayAudioStreamForPlayer(playerid, "[Replace the llink with the previous(note: the link should not be *******)]");
                }
ADD SONGS:
To add songs, just add "\ n [song name] to" ShowPlayerDialog ", add a new case and enter the link of the song.
In this case:
pawn Код:
case 10:
                {
                    StopAudioStreamForPlayer(playerid);
                    PlayAudioStreamForPlayer(playerid, "[Link new song]");
                }
Screen:

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?bl8ksblguj92777

WARNING:
The MP3 ONLY WORKS WITH VERSION 0.3d The SAMP

For today is all by by ^_^

notbad

Oh no, another one. I don't like your thread style(It's hard to read), and wouldn't play on your server because of SO many textdraws.
And use [pawn] [ /pawn] tags on code.

Thank you,Ipeanut.
Wups,I thank you for the advice you gave me to [pawn] [/ pawn], but for the fact that you do not want to play on my sever I do not care, I do not force anyone to do it, if we want to play a game I otherwise interested.I put the info to increase the popularity of my sever >_<

Quote:
Originally Posted by [IOL]Miku_97
Посмотреть сообщение
Thank you,Ipeanut.
Wups,I thank you for the advice you gave me to [pawn] [/ pawn], but for the fact that you do not want to play on my sever I do not care, I do not force anyone to do it, if we want to play a game I otherwise interested.I put the info to increase the popularity of my sever >_<
Just sayin', that it scares away SOME players.
You don't need 3 or 4 textdraws to show your server name. I mean, everyone knows where they're playing.

I like my texdraw and I will not remove

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I like my texdraw and I will not remove
Okay, keep it.
However the script won't even compile. You should check the code before releasing. And i saw "Pitbull - Give me everything" instead of the url in one place.

Then, you compile the Pawn, if you do not, mean you have to open the folder where you have sever 0.3d samp / pawn / open the Pawn, and my mp3 selections, fill it out and you see no errors

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Then, you compile the Pawn, if you do not, mean you have to open the folder where you have sever 0.3d samp / pawn / open the Pawn, and my mp3 selections, fill it out and you see no errors
It's not about that:
pawn Код:
public OnFilterScriptExit()
{
    print("\n............................);
    print("
MP3 Player non caricata);
    print("............................\n);
    return 1;
}
Where are the ending quotes?

Look, I'm Italian and I can not speak English, in fact, use ****** translator is not even a magician of the scripts, what little I can do questo.Ho was already tested on different computers and the Pawn is compiled at all if you do not then it is a compile error that you have to solve it yourself. -.-
The question you have done before, "Where are the quotes ending?" I do not know what to say inted therefore better explained