[FilterScript] xComputers | Advanced computer system | #1 Filterscript!

xComputers | Simple computer system | #1 filterscript!
Version 0.1

What is this?
This is a system, that allows a player to buy their computer! They can choose from desktop, to Macbooks! I was looking through this section, and saw alot of comments like "100 topics about this.." and etc.. I don't want these that's why i created this. Why i call it 'advanced' is because of there are not only computers, there are games, and softwares too! This will keep updating with new things, until i thing that it's getting too many things.

Some commands?
Yeh sure, there's only one command for now.. But with that command you can choose the games and softwares though, so i don't think i needed another cmd. Btw, the command is /computer. When you type that, the menu will show up. ( Sorry for no pic's yet, coming up with some ) But yeah, thats pretty much it.

Does it save?
Maybe you'll get mad, but some people are using different saving systems. So they can keep their own system, just put this in the saves. Maybe i'll come up with a saving system, but i don't think so as people could get lost with 2 saving functions lol..

How much time did it take you?
About 4 days, but i didn't work the whole day i was outdoor and such things.. I was editing the script 5 times, so that could be a reason too :P

Download
Mediafire
Other's coming soon, sry NO PASTEBIN

Credits
The credits is going to me - For the script
Kostas' - For some help with dialogs

If i forgot someone, please tell me :)

Enjoy it, cruteX.

wtf?
No point of this, just buying computers etc clicking on dialogs, I thinked this is realy advanced, you can play games like in singlepalyer, but this.... this is shit man, sorry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by System64
Посмотреть сообщение
wtf?
No point of this, just buying computers etc clicking on dialogs, I thinked this is realy advanced, you can play games like in singlepalyer, but this.... this is shit man, sorry!
System64. you do not have to be so cruel about your comments towards another persons work, if it is not what you expected, or could be better, try giving them some pointers on how to make it better, rather than calling their work "shit".

- Josh

yea u right Josh.

anyway this one is pretty nice,could be usefull.

tnx man

Put some screenshots..

You learn on your mistakes...
He must accept bad comment and god comments!

One suggestion is in my first post

Thx for the good comments.

System64, please dont post suggestions like that. You're a good scripter, but that doesnt mean that you have to hurt us other who are still practicing..

Now to the suggestion: Are u sure that it can be scripted? I didn't know that you could script singleplayer games into MP, lol.

You must accept bad comments!
And I don't hurt anyone, I'm just trying to teach you something, this FS needs more features, just clicking on dialog is nithing...

Of course it can, using textdraw in 0.3d

OK on the bad side: This script is not fun at all. On the good side: After all, GTA SA is in 92nd so the computers were not so advanced, you couldn't do much on the computers back then D:
PS: Why the hell does it say "Advanced computer system" ?! Liar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_hual
View Post
OK on the bad side: This script is not fun at all. On the good side: After all, GTA SA is in 92nd so the computers were not so advanced, you couldn't do much on the computers back then D:
PS: Why the hell does it say "Advanced computer system" ?! Liar.
Changed to "Simple computer system"..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruteX_modshop
View Post
Changed to "Simple computer system"..
Don't give up. Just create an advanced one.

Unloading screens or video PLZ !

A vid is coming up!

Keep on trying. It's not perfect, but like a wise man once said: "We learn more from our mistakes, than from successes".

USEless

/SOppurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by InterRP Team
View Post
USEless
Have you ever done anything? (Besides that shit GF / SARP edit)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Coldheart
View Post
Have you ever done anything? (Besides that shit GF / SARP edit)
Yo' I checked his Server, One of the Best server in Samp, And it's nothing about Godfather or San Andreas RolePlay!
I'll Recommend his server Highly, Check it out too.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Where? Sorry I always look over things, but I did NOT see any sugestions, just a noob raging like the topic starter killed your mom.
Anyway good job, but try to improve it, maybe you could add a email system that will work like pm's or stuff like that, or use the new streaming system to make people able to look up ******* music.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

while he works on his idea's you can work on your english and spelling of it. hows about that aye ?

dont be harsh to other scripters, everyone starts somewhere. Community doesnt need useless shit posted by negative players who have no intention in that post to do anything but troll.

OT: looking forward to this, if you could add some known programs that would be cool, interested to see it works.