PPC_Housing crash.

I installed this filter script: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=283501

But it wont work anymore since i installed the streamer plugin , how can i fix this?

u have ur server hosted it? or on ur computer? and is it linux or windows?

Its hosted + linux.
And yes, i added streamer.so to server.cfg

hmm i'm afraid i can't help u then... but maybe u can send a private msg to incognito himself maybe he knows the problem... and good luck bro

Server crash caused by native CreateDynamicMapIcon() called at address 1590 in 'filterscripts/housing.amx'

Maybe can that help?

Are you sure the streamer is included as an include in the filterscript, and that it's in the actual includes folder?

I upgraded TruckingWorld to Incognito's Streamer v.2.5.2 R2 and got these issues (Segmentation Faults).
I reverted back to R1 (the original release of v2.5.2) and everything worked again.

I haven't yet got round to explaining the entire problem, nor have I reported it on his post. I will do so in a moment, as I believe this is a streamer issue - especially now this thread has cropped up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funky1234
View Post
I upgraded TruckingWorld to Incognito's Streamer v.2.5.2 R2 and got these issues (Segmentation Faults).
I reverted back to R1 (the original release of v2.5.2) and everything worked again.

I haven't yet got round to explaining the entire problem, nor have I reported it on his post. I will do so in a moment, as I believe this is a streamer issue - especially now this thread has cropped up.
Same with Trucking RPG... I downgraded and it works, Try R1 and reply if it still crashes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle_Olsen
View Post
Are you sure the streamer is included as an include in the filterscript, and that it's in the actual includes folder?
I think so: