SA-MP 0.3d RC client/server (now released)

Awesome update

Keep up the good work! *thumbsup*

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HLF]Southclaw
View Post
What's so 'not normal'? It feels fine to me.
Compare it with the strafing in previous versions, it's changed a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
View Post
- Added OnPlayerClickMap pawn callback.
Always thought it will remain a dream.

RC9 while refreshing, cool! Thank you, Kye.

Rc 9 thanks! Alot. It wouldn't be more rcs after this?

Awesome updates in RC9!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davve95
View Post
Rc 9 thanks! Alot. It wouldn't be more rcs after this?
I hope there will be more.

And 0 of 3995382985 bugged callbacks/functions have been fixed, we'll still have to use fixes.inc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydz
View Post
Awesome updates in RC9!

I hope there will be more.
If more the full version gonna get slower but aslo good with som RC:S but I hope don't more so they can start on the full version instead .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norn
View Post
And 0 of 3995382985 bugged callbacks/functions have been fixed, we'll still have to use fixes.inc.
You try to fix them all then.

[QUOTE=Jochemd;1454765]I love it Kalcor has readed my suggestion. Awesome release again! [/QUOTE

Which idea??

Edit: ops quote fail, hit erase key xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
Посмотреть сообщение
- You can use the GTA ~k~ constants in client messages and 3d text labels.
yay!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi!
I'd like to suggest a way to get the names of the keys (f.ex KEY_FIRE) of the players to use them in Texts that are not Gametexts/Textdraws.

Great Update <3 RC9

Nice update

Another nice release! Can't wait for the full version. Damn!

Mmh.. Its nice thats there is a new rc update. But this will take just more time to wait for the official release.
Why they dont tell a release date or something? Lockdown wtf?

Yeah sure i know that, but why they dont give so much info about it?

Guys, you "disabled" the default input of ~k~ in OnPlayerText and OnPlayerCommandText but in OnDialogResponse it still works!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian
Посмотреть сообщение
3995382985 of those bugged callbacks and functions all seem to work fine for me and LS:RP. How about you be more appreciative? The laid back douche role is only so cute for so long.

Of course it's easy to fix, if we're all just going to go around assuming what's easy and what's not. But for a tiny moment could you step off your pedestal and realize there's an amazing amount of other things Kye would like to handle first and or orderly?

Besides TextDrawCreate is meant to create text, not an empty string. It's literally like blaming SA:MP because you created an invalid Object that crashed people.
Of course, I completely understand that but serverwise we've been waiting for years for some of these bug fixes and I just got a little pissed off when I was replying was like 8am and I hadn't slept yet.

RC9 looks like a dream, but it is real Nice OnPlayerClickMap()

I was asking about "multicore" support here, what is it, and what does it improve, and still didn't get any answer. does really nobody use such thing like "multicore" option (enabled by default now - stated in the #1 post)