SA-MP 0.3d RC client/server (now released)

Awesome, another version of SAMP created, another version with none of my 2 ideas!

seriously though, I stopped scripting so I don't really care anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKStyle
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh, LOL, my bad... I mean Features...
You mean the people who suggest them? Actually it has been like this for years. I think it is not needed probably, because the actual work is done by Kye.

Although some of you (and me) may be disappointed to know that our suggestions will not be added (at least in 0.3d), we still need to accept the fact that the official version is going to be released.
I support to continue developing the RCs with more features and bug fixes, but we also need to admit that there are infinite number of ideas that cannot be added in 1 version.

If we still want the dev team to continue developing the RCs, then the official version will never be released. This does no good to the whole SA-MP community as it can never be a public server.

Nice work. But there is an error in RemoveBuildingForPlayer with rain.
Where before there was a building does not rain, and where not, and so well it's raining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VibleX4
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice work. But there is an error in RemoveBuildingForPlayer with rain.
Where before there was a building does not rain, and where not, and so well it's raining.
Oh that's a bit annoying, I hope there is a way they can fix this.

when your aiming, your moving way too fast left and right..
when will this being fixxed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3koki
Посмотреть сообщение
when your aiming, your moving way too fast left and right..
when will this being fixxed?
Never, get used to it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguel
Посмотреть сообщение
Never, get used to it...
why has it to stay this way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh that's a bit annoying, I hope there is a way they can fix this.
Me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athrun
Посмотреть сообщение
i really feel sorry for you DiDok, the way you treat people and act.. it's really embarrassing to say the least. you're never going to get anywhere in life. you really shouldn't attack everyone who posts on here, just because they don't adhere to your limited frame of reference does not mean they're wrong for doing so. this community and it's service are made for more people than just you i'm afraid.
You're the one who trampled into thread full of people happy for what Kye did with your moaning, calling people asskissers and disrespecting the creators of this mod by calling them ignorants, also this sentence:
Quote:

this community and it's service are made for more people than just you i'm afraid

in contrast with YOUR last posts on forum is just funny, you are the biggest hypocrite I've ever seen
EOT for me, don't bother replying because I won't waste any more time on you

@rain - I've never tested it good really, but stopping rain inside newly added buildings would be good idea, because it is certainly annoying bug, in other cases it's a feature that is somehow wanted, eg you remove some building without adding anything and rain doesn't rain there, it'd look kinda weird, right?

The final version should I even have an idea as it appears in the chat when you sign the SA-MP 03d Started so there would only showed SA-MP Started therefore did not point to the version display version klienta.A client would like to give you the stats F5.What it? Sorry for the bad translation.I hope you understand me.A frame from the client table, I removed the version 03d and next sections favorites, internet hoster I created a version section and then I added all data on the client version is that it is version 03d and podobně.So it so it has the most MP game client world games, so why should it not be sa-mp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_
Посмотреть сообщение
The final version should I even have an idea as it appears in the chat when you sign the SA-MP 03d Started so there would only showed SA-MP Started therefore did not point to the version display version klienta.A client would like to give you the stats F5.What it? Sorry for the bad translation.I hope you understand me.A frame from the client table, I removed the version 03d and next sections favorites, internet hoster I created a version section and then I added all data on the client version is that it is version 03d and podobně.So it so it has the most MP game client world games, so why should it not be sa-mp.
I can't understand anything you say. Please use a translator or a better translator.

Well I think that when connecting to the server when it first writes to chat, SA-MP 03d started it written so that only the SA-MP Started and not placed the same version hry.To the version I removed the game from the top table, and all client information on the client I schrnul the next section, section Client Favorites, Internet Services, Hosted and in addition would be located section version and there would be all about the client version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_
Посмотреть сообщение
Nothing like that! Just play that sound is heard in the pause menu, it's the worst version of what the 03d bэt.A nobody has not returned to the original will be there at the pause menu that sound stupid
Actually, I can't understand how it annoys you. If you switch to the other windows, it should have any sound. Those sounds are played only when you press the esc key and focusing the game window. How much time you actually spend on the esc menu compared with the game?

Correct me if I am wrong about the sound when you're alt-tabbed.

So now the only client to be updated? or both?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellman92
Посмотреть сообщение
So now the only client to be updated? or both?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
Посмотреть сообщение
Client/Server update SA-MP 0.3d RC8
The updates are nice. Great that the most critical bugs are being worked on now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong124
Посмотреть сообщение
That's about CULL zones. I'm quite sure this will be another larger function that it won't be added in 0.3d, not to mention it doesn't accept any more new suggestions.
Well I would consider it a bug related to RemoveBuildingForPlayer, so there is a glimmer of hope that it willl be fixed.

is say Fireman hats? how to use that ?

I smell a release coming soon

Oh no, not a release...
There are some bugs to fix, before release.

i read somewhere that the multicore option relates to the client (since more and more players are using multicore cpus). each time when iam confused about that, i think how a server company would react on your script using all cores ^^