SA-MP 0.3d RC client/server (now released)

feature lockdown no more features just bugs fixing , but good job updating RC8

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HLF]Southclaw
Посмотреть сообщение
In the credits it says

Programmers:
Kalcor
spookie

Scripters
jax
RayW
Mike

( I'm not sure on the difference between Programming and Scripting D: )
Programmers - contributed on SA:MP client/server with scripts ... I don't know if spookie was, but I know he made Pawno for SA:MP.
Scripters made some scripts from SA:MP Server Package.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiDok
Посмотреть сообщение
Stop QQ about that vehicle handling, you're becoming extremely annoying and hypocritical
hey genius, i've put several other suggestions in the forums and supported a lot more, so please think before you speak. there's an endless list of crap people wanted and won't get. i'm just apparently the only one here who will actually stand up and speak about it while everyone else kisses ***.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athrun
View Post
hey genius, i've put several other suggestions in the forums and supported a lot more, so please think before you speak. there's an endless list of crap people wanted and won't get. i'm just apparently the only one here who will actually stand up and speak about it while everyone else kisses ***.
Yeah, me too. I'm not happy of such slow progress of the development, and the team being so ignorant for suggestions(don't know if that's true, correct me if anything).

Quote:
Originally Posted by wups
View Post
Yeah, me too. I'm not happy of such slow progress of the development, and the team being so ignorant for suggestions(don't know if that's true, correct me if anything).
They aren't being ignorant, you need to be aware that everything they do they do in their own free time, they're real people that have real jobs.

I'm just a little upset that they haven't added any more streaming callbacks which makes it a bit limited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckzyBoi
Thanks, but StopObject still calls OnObjectMoved. Will this still be fixed?
It just depends on whether I can stop the callback being called without breaking any existing scripts. MoveObject is being used in a lot of different ways and changing the behaviour too much wouldn't be a good thing. I'll will investigate this more though.
Any news about this? I don't see how it would break existing scripts tbh :S Thanks

Quote:
View Post
Any news about this? I don't see how it would break existing scripts tbh :S Thanks
Did you test it? I didn't get OnObjectMoved from using StopObject. I'm sure it was fixed back in RC5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKStyle
View Post
No authors of futures in credits... Unfairly
Authors in the future?

Quote:
View Post
Did you test it? I didn't get OnObjectMoved from using StopObject. I'm sure it was fixed back in RC5.

Authors in the future?
bugfixes.inc

Surely you should fix the ton of bugs that the community has had to patch themselves?

There's even clear explanations of how to fix them in the include..

Quote:
View Post

Authors in the future?
As of the last update, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! add some sound streaming callbacks, it's so pointless without it. PLEASE

pawn Code:
OnPlayerStreamStop(playerid, streamurl[])
OnPlayerStreamStart(playerid, streamurl[])
Instead of us having to spend a month going through the HTTP functions and just manually doing it which would be critically unstable.

Sound streaming ideas have been ignored since RC2-RC1 >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athrun
Посмотреть сообщение
most ideas were ignored.. and thanks for the support kaos, seems only a tiny fraction of people understand it though.
Of course they were, a ton of ideas were dropped including stream callbacks that wouldn't be difficult to implement and are crucial if we're to do anything dynamic with them.

it's majorly disappointing to think that this is the extent of 0.3d, when the forum is full of suggestions and ideas that shoulda been put into it. we got jipped again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
Посмотреть сообщение
Instead of us having to spend a month going through the HTTP functions and just manually doing it which would be critically unstable.

Sound streaming ideas have been ignored since RC2-RC1 >.<
:

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
The audio stream system is not a replacement for Incognito's audio plugin. It is a simple function for connecting the player to a shoutcast/icecast stream. It's not designed for playing short files downloaded from web sites.
I'll make it easy for you and your QQers gang spamming this thread with your moaning to understand:

It's not designed for playing short files downloaded from web sites

Got it yet? No? Then read it again and try to thing what are you doing worng and why noone in devs/testers care about your "uselessness" claim, if you want to use that function for something that it wasn't designed for, STOP COMPLAINING AND BLOODY LEARN TO GET AROUND THE LIMITS
And STFU already

Quote:
View Post
Quote:
My bad, yeah it is fixed. Thanks Kalcor btw does StopObject natively check if the object is moving or should IsObjectMoving be used before using StopObject?

i really feel sorry for you DiDok, the way you treat people and act.. it's really embarrassing to say the least. you're never going to get anywhere in life. you really shouldn't attack everyone who posts on here, just because they don't adhere to your limited frame of reference does not mean they're wrong for doing so. this community and it's service are made for more people than just you i'm afraid.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
My bad, yeah it is fixed. Thanks Kalcor btw does StopObject natively check if the object is moving or should IsObjectMoving be used before using StopObject?
There is no harm calling StopObject if the object isn't moving. It just won't do anything.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
I've just realised that StopObject never did call OnObjectMoved in the first place... I have just tested it again with RC3 and it doesn't happen. I can't remember why I thought it ever did, but now I don't think that it ever did... Sorry for wasting your time about it :/ can you confirm for me that I am right and that StopObject never did call OnObjectMoved? If so then I am not sure what you changed about it in RC5 because I don't think it happened now anyway :/

I hope you could atleast attempt to fix "SetTimerEx - Arrays and strings do not work correctly - they will always pass only one string.".. I'm sure Y_Less said he found a fix some time ago..? https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=59486

Quote:
View Post
Authors in the future?
Oh, LOL, my bad... I mean Features...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение
I hope you could atleast attempt to fix "SetTimerEx - Arrays and strings do not work correctly - they will always pass only one string.".. I'm sure Y_Less said he found a fix some time ago..? https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=59486
++support

that bug is really annoying

Annoying bug have to be fixed: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...72#post1507472

Pleas fix!