zcmd.:D

hey guys what is wrong in this command :/ i just converted my strcmp commands to zcmd but what is wrong because it shows error D:
pawn Код:
CMD:help(playerid,params[]) {
        SendPlayerFormattedText(playerid,"[NBTDM]And Stunts Server By Blacklisted_Bboy",0);
        SendPlayerFormattedText(playerid,"Type: /objective : to find out what to do in this gamemode.",0);
        SendPlayerFormattedText(playerid,"Type: /tips to see some tips from the creator.",0);
        SendPlayerFormattedText(playerid,"Type: /cmds : to see some cmds of the server.", 0);
        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_helpdialog, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "{ADE35B}Server Help", "{05BDFA}Intro\n{ADE35B}•Welcome to [NBTDM]And Stunts Server!!\n•Here you will be able to chat,stunt,race,teleport,drift,jump,parkour etc.\n•Lets Start Helping You With Some Seperated Parts:\n{05BDFA}Donate\n•{ADE35B}Get More than 20 Commands\n•Specific VIP Chat\n•Donators are displayed at the server site\n•Would Have more advantages", "OK", "");
    return 1;
    }
errors:
pawn Код:
(1650) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
(1650) : error 017: undefined symbol "cmd_help"
(1650) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
1650) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line
line 1650:
pawn Код:
CMD:help(playerid,params[]) {

Quote:

CMD:help(playerid, params[])
{
SendPlayerFormattedText(playerid,"[NBTDM]And Stunts Server By Blacklisted_Bboy",0);
SendPlayerFormattedText(playerid,"Type: /objective : to find out what to do in this gamemode.",0);
SendPlayerFormattedText(playerid,"Type: /tips to see some tips from the creator.",0);
SendPlayerFormattedText(playerid,"Type: /cmds : to see some cmds of the server.", 0);
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_helpdialog, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "{ADE35B}Server Help", "{05BDFA}Intro\n{ADE35B}•Welcome to [NBTDM]And Stunts Server!!\n•Here you will be able to chat,stunt,race,teleport,drift,jump,parkour etc.\n•Lets Start Helping You With Some Seperated Parts:\n{05BDFA}Donate\n•{ADE35B}Get More than 20 Commands\n•Specific VIP Chat\n•Donators are displayed at the server site\n•Would Have more advantages", "OK", "");
return 1;
}

Everything is ok.
Check higher

do i need to put the commands outside onplayercommandtext?

I think you do something like:
[code]
OnPlayerCommandText(...)
{
CMD:example...
That is wrong.
Dont use OnPlayerCommandText in zcmd!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vassilis
Посмотреть сообщение
do i need to put the commands outside onplayercommandtext?
Yes, they need to be outside any callback and can basically be placed anywhere (guaranteed they're outside of a callback, ofc.)

ZCMD commands should not be inside any callback

are you sure you listed the zcmd include at the top of your script, or maybe modified anything in it?...
'cause that's the only problem that gets into my mind atm... the rest of the script looks fine and it shouldn't have to do anything with the "new" codes you posted.

Otherwise I would suggest you to post this in the zcmd release topic.. maybe you get some faster or better help in it?

edit: or what was said in the 3 posts above mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sascha
Посмотреть сообщение
are you sure you listed the zcmd include at the top of your script, or maybe modified anything in it?...
'cause that's the only problem that gets into my mind atm... the rest of the script looks fine and it shouldn't have to do anything with the "new" codes you posted.

Otherwise I would suggest you to post this in the zcmd release topic.. maybe you get some faster or better help in it?
-.- .... huh?if i wasnt defining the zcmd include then the pawno would have been crashed 50 times..-.-

It doesn't crash, just you have a lot of errors

Quote:
Originally Posted by vassilis
Посмотреть сообщение
-.- .... huh?if i wasnt defining the zcmd include then the pawno would have been crashed 50 times..-.-
*cough* your post about the callback question was written at the same time where I wrote my response.. and same for the 3 answers to your question.
Just follow to what they said, as if it was outside of a callback already, I would just know the options that there is any failure in your include.