SA-MP 0.3d RC client/server (now released)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
View Post
You didn't provide much info. What was your FPS before? What SA-MP version was it?
50-80 FPS, 0.3c-0.3d RC6

and as usual, the features most requested by players get ignored and we're left with a fraction of the potential 0.3d coulda been.

Code:
SA-MP 0.3d is now in feature lockdown. Only critical bugs will be fixed from here on.
Nice, the release is coming!

why are you so excited that the release is coming, when there wasn't but a handful of features added?

Thank you Kalcor for RC8 Update. As you can see Sa-Mp develops a good.

I hope that the next release will be as fast as those

Nice, RC 8 published.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athrun
View Post
why are you so excited that the release is coming, when there wasn't but a handful of features added?
Because when the release is official, the hosts are updated, then the servers that I play will be have new features.

If the actual features handed aren't good to you, don't discount your anger on me.

Nobody would like it if we kept adding new features without addressing many of the old problems. There are things added/fixed in this version that should have been done years ago. They were planned but kept getting put off for later versions.

We are pleased that the old errors are corrected, which gives a lot during the game itself. I am amazed at new developments especially FPS recover what I discovered during a test last

My person I really thank you Kalcor for creating mass patches and 0.3d edition

RC10 and it will be a record ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaubaS
View Post
No, soon to be released the official version is no longer RC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaubaS
View Post
As you can see on the main post, it's in the feature lockdown, which means (it also is noticed and that same line) only critical bugs will be fixed. Don't expect much more in the 0.3d!

0.3d has had loads of features added, this is proberly one of the biggest updates due to be released.
Looking forward to the main release now and upgrading my server officially to 0.3d.

Kalcor please fix the last bugs with Pause! Thank you; )

"Note: SA-MP 0.3d is now in feature lockdown. Only critical bugs will be fixed from here on."

Meh, kinda disappointed. Some of the most discussed/supported suggestions were not added. Not going to be an ass though, great job with those bugs =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous
View Post
0.3d has had loads of features added, this is proberly one of the biggest updates due to be released.
Looking forward to the main release now and upgrading my server officially to 0.3d.
Clearly you haven't seen past releases.

Great work Kalcor.

Great work, Kalcor. It has some pretty nice new options to do. Keep up with the good work.

Not happy, this actually took 1 week for a small fix..
Great..
Now release it :S....

Nice Release RC8 Thanks.

Yea awesome dude !