Pawno compile error

I get this when I try to compile in pawno

Code:
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\samp03\gamemodes\lslrp.pwn(26) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "utils"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

get include "utils" to /pawno/include dude..

That solved it but now I get

Code:
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\pawno\include\streamer.inc(408) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\samp03\gamemodes\lslrp.pwn(10826) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleParamsEx"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\samp03\gamemodes\lslrp.pwn(10827) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetVehicleParamsEx"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\samp03\gamemodes\lslrp.pwn(10825) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "objective"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\samp03\gamemodes\lslrp.pwn(10825) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "boot"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\samp03\gamemodes\lslrp.pwn(10825) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "bonnet"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\samp03\gamemodes\lslrp.pwn(10825) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "doors"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\samp03\gamemodes\lslrp.pwn(10825) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "alarm"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\samp03\gamemodes\lslrp.pwn(10825) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "lights"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\samp03\gamemodes\lslrp.pwn(18314) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerAttachedObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\samp03\gamemodes\lslrp.pwn(18321) : error 017: undefined symbol "RemovePlayerAttachedObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\samp03\gamemodes\lslrp.pwn(21802) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleParamsEx"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\samp03\gamemodes\lslrp.pwn(21803) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetVehicleParamsEx"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\samp03\gamemodes\lslrp.pwn(21800) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "objective"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\samp03\gamemodes\lslrp.pwn(21800) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "boot"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\samp03\gamemodes\lslrp.pwn(21800) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "bonnet"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\samp03\gamemodes\lslrp.pwn(21800) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "doors"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\samp03\gamemodes\lslrp.pwn(21800) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "alarm"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\samp03\gamemodes\lslrp.pwn(21800) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "lights"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\samp03\gamemodes\lslrp.pwn(21816) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleParamsEx"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\samp03\gamemodes\lslrp.pwn(21817) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetVehicleParamsEx"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\samp03\gamemodes\lslrp.pwn(21814) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "objective"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\samp03\gamemodes\lslrp.pwn(21814) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "boot"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\samp03\gamemodes\lslrp.pwn(21814) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "bonnet"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\samp03\gamemodes\lslrp.pwn(21814) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "doors"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\samp03\gamemodes\lslrp.pwn(21814) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "alarm"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\samp03\gamemodes\lslrp.pwn(21814) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "lights"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

8 Errors.

omg... are you sure that your include file 'utils' it's usable and not damaged? Post your #define or some pics here

you have 0.3c?

YOU NEED 0.3C TO FIX THOSE ERRORS.

download the 0.3c includes

My pawno compiler is not working. i am new user. when i try to compile some code then this error occurred (unable to execute compiler)

After that i try to open compiler file which name is this (pawncc.exe) this error is occurred (this application has fail to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix the problem)

Many time i reinstall pawno on different sites and sa-mp.com but still this error is occurred again and again

I am using windows xp service pack 2

Please give me the link where i download pawno or tell me how pawno work properly.

Please Please Please !!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince2
View Post
My pawno compiler is not working. i am new user. when i try to compile some code then this error occurred (unable to execute compiler)

After that i try to open compiler file which name is this (pawncc.exe) this error is occurred (this application has fail to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix the problem)

Many time i reinstall pawno on different sites and sa-mp.com but still this error is occurred again and again

I am using windows xp service pack 2

Please give me the link where i download pawno or tell me how pawno work properly.

Please Please Please !!!!!!
There are a number of fixes that I found. The one that works depends on your computer.
1. Install .NET runtime from microsoft
2. Install windows live essentials (I don't know WHY this worked, it just did)

****** the problem to find more.