SA-MP 0.3d RC client/server (now released)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_Emilio
View Post
Woooooow RC5-3 ayyyyyy i love the TextDraw Textures, I LOVE YOU SA-MP, I LOVE YOU KALCOK[NO GAY INCLUDED]
Why don't you simply call him Kalcock? LOL, Loved your misspell!

(Why whenever you sau I LOVE YOU X, it must be followed by a "no gay" sentence, it makes the whole sentence A LOT GAYER)

I love the new update, imagine the new posibilites, cards, anyone? <3

RC5-3 makes so much things possible. I have over 10 new things on my ToDo List - and there follow so much more. But I have to wait for all this, because the Textures are to big like: "LOADSCS:loadsc0". I hope next update, everyone can resize them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blantas
View Post
Only by 90, 180 or 270 degrees.
How? To my poker script I need rotate card to 90 degrees...

Now we can also make minigames from the machines and a lot of things more. Also the can force the player to download server specific txd and put them into the game... This will be a new age of SA:MP gaming. Well done Kalcor, well done...

Edit: I look at the txd files and their are such cool things like the loodingscreens of GTA SA and more... Really cool!

Maaan, I can't see the chatbox, downgraded to 0.3d RC4, then RC5-2, and now RC5-3, none of it works, I really need some help. Thanks.

If they add some more cool functions it'd be better to call it 0.4
such as Videostreaming in FC carcinema xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta
View Post
If they add some more cool functions it'd be better to call it 0.4
such as Videostreaming in FC carcinema xD
You can probably display a video by showing each frame of the video using the new TXD image feature!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKStyle
View Post
How? To my poker script I need rotate card to 90 degrees...
Oh, i know, -x and -y... That's right.

yeah, regarding that quote from the poker script I just wanted to add rotation, too, as I found the TV corner for the driving school, but it's only one.

LD_DRV:tvcorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanory
Посмотреть сообщение
Stats like:
- Fat
- Muscle

Are only supported by CJ Skin.
Maybe visible effect, yes. But if it works for other skins (without the effect) wouldn't it be cool to have it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [03]Garsino
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe visible effect, yes. But if it works for other skins (without the effect) wouldn't it be cool to have it?
Everything will change if it's possible. Dont you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArcher
Посмотреть сообщение
Everything will change if it's possible. Dont you think?
In my opinion, the appearance of the form will not change, but the effect is certainly a promising

Arrgh, please make a version where the chatbox would be visible, thanks...

Nice Release

First RC5-3 Video from me..
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9RaRIDsjiw[/ame]

When the official version to come out?

I can not wait...

Sorry, My English is not good. I am Chinese boy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony112502
Посмотреть сообщение
When the official version to come out?

I can not wait...

Sorry, My English is not good. I am Chinese boy.
It have already been answered...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin
Посмотреть сообщение
Kalcor told me that it will be released when you punch yourself as hard as you can in the crotch one hundred times on video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeNy
Посмотреть сообщение
In my opinion, the appearance of the form will not change, but the effect is certainly a promising
If you can apply CJ animation to pedestrians then you can apply those animations aswell, like fat, muscle etc, because those are just animations.

0.3d It's Fantastic.

As for the audio stream messages in chat, would't it be better not displaying them as default and allowing ppl to turn them on rather than auto displaying? I would prefer that anyway.