Free SA-MP Server Host | Part #2

Hey Sexies, its me again, sorry I've been " AFK " doing other things you really do not want to know.

I'm opening a project,
for my own personal reasons for free sa-mp hosting.
Right now its in like stage-tiny-1 (lol)

I've set up a web forum so ya can apply,
instead of spamming here, not sure, i rather it be here,
but forum might as be better in case if i open a few more servers up, though'
http://ptpmp.com/free/b/

Yes! ptpmp.com, which is Protect The President Game Server,
I'm feeling nice and want to open a free sa-mp server project.

Rules are simple and they are also posted @ forum:

Quote:

- You have to be 13 years old or older.
- NO ROLEPLAYING SCRIPTS! - sorry.
- We don't code nor help you with scripts, that is your problem.
- No control panel, why? You don't need all the fancy crap, FTP is your friend & Lover.
- Do not change your port to your server, or you'll lose your account (sa-mp server)
- Auto Restart installed in your server, it crashes? it will restart.
- " Do no harm"; you cannot do anything to harm the server, or you'll be booted out.
- I'll try to offer free hosting for sa-mp server, but nothing is guaranteed.
- Donations is welcomed but not demanded.
- You are allowed only 1 server, don't be greedy.
- No Mysql hosting, sql-light is ok (non-panel) (not verified/not tested yet if it would work)
- Upload too much files to cloud disk space and you're account will be suspended until you can fix this.
- ^ How much is too much? This is a issue and question that should never happen in the first place.
- because of the simplicity of this server there is no webhosting for this project.
- You cannot pick Servers (at the moment there is only 1)
- You are in charge of your own server and backups, shit goes wrong, we're not responsible.
- 'First Come First Serve' on ports, if you are 1st you can pick any port you want on 4 characters. (like 1234, 3333, 7777, etc etc)
New*
- YOU MUST HAVE A VALID SA-MP FORUM ACCOUNT! and cannot be registered with in less than 30 days

* THIS IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME-
so please visit and make sure no rules have changed and check for news and updates.

I've probably missed a few key notes, but you get the idea, PLEASE DON'T PM ME HERE or FORUMS!
just read what you have to read and you'll know what to do (apply)

Happy hunting.

Also i think i might limit from 3 to 7 users, not sure yet, i need to test a few active sa-mp servers to test quality of the actual server.

boom done, enjoy.

* do not contact me for commercial reasons.
* not looking for admins/staff to help me at the moment
* I am looking for a good PHP coder and familiar with linux,
looking for a custom simple control panel to make it more playful for the users

- that's about it, cya.

P.S. This will not be hosted in PTP's main dedicated server, just FYI!
Even though i would love to, since i have massive amount of space and power,
its just reserved for Me (web/PTP Server), and pretty much Cessil (with his CS:SA-MP server)

Also please post here before ignoring this forum and going to post on another please.

Anything so that we don't lose our Gm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Scripter
Посмотреть сообщение
Anything so that we don't lose our Gm?
What do you mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenshi
Посмотреть сообщение
What do you mean?
He thinks you steal his gamemode.

People, if you think that somebody steals it, why do you even comment. It's like you say: "Volt-Host fails", even though you never tried it before..

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinOwnz
Посмотреть сообщение
He thinks you steal his gamemode.

People, if you think that somebody steals it, why do you even comment. It's like you say: "Volt-Host fails", even though you never tried it before..
if that's the case then you shouldn't worry, I've been around sa-mp too long to risk stealing any scripts.

I already have 1 happy server, i don't need another.
Besides I would not risk doing this to steal scripts and ruin the future of my PTP Server by being blacklisted.
I'm doing this to help, plus its fun for me because i get to open up my chances of learning.

Also people should anti .amx scripts into their gamemode, I guess i can post how to do that
(there is a link some where in sa-mp forums)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinOwnz
Посмотреть сообщение
You won't store your money in real life on a bank that's not trusted yet, would you?
That's how humans are, and if you do not think like that, then there's something wrong with your brains or you are not human.

Are those servers home hosted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biesmen
Посмотреть сообщение
You won't store your money in real life on a bank that's not trusted yet, would you?
That's how humans are, and if you do not think like that, then there's something wrong with your brains or you are not human.

#1 lol indeed.
#2 I hope in time there is enough 'chatter' and I'll get my rep and be trusted. (which i am)
#3 Negatory', server is hosted on a actual Linux server non-home-based.

Hi Tenshi,

Thanks for doing this, alot of players will be happy with your work.

+ Reputation for you.

Good Luck!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biesmen
Посмотреть сообщение

I don't say you have to try it, but keep your comment away if you don't have experience about it whatever..

just update

1# server only handled by me, so security isn't any issues.

2nd: so far i have 6 out of 9 servers actively online. (6 users so far with free server for them to use)

So far looking great, not even a dent in server resources.
Also bare in mind people i am only 1 person, i cannot mass activate, everything is done manually (meaning i make sure things are in order) before activating any server. I've taken steps to make sure I don't mess up.

so for people applying for a free server, you'll get your turn just remember I have a life out side of sa-mp,
so i can only take so many applications/servers 1 at a time. (and i do need sleep :P )