[GameMode] Godfather Platinum Public Release 1.0

I've gotten tired of doing this, and I feel like a jackass to not let the community have what I have spent thousands of hours of work on.

Here is my thousands of hours on Godfather script, hope you all enjoy and continue to carry on the tradition.

If you DO use this code, please at least send me an email at keranik@gmail.com and let me know what your server IP is so I can see how great you have progressed and what you've made available with the hours and hours of hard work I've done.

I would appreciate it greatly, thank you all and here's to my fellows at the GF/SA-MP communities!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/asl4cx

Good luck guys!

Seen this server on the server list, it rocks.

Server crush when starts but i think it is a nice GM

omg... another Gf edit -_-'

altho good job , 1st for begin kind of releasing it
2nd for the cool name
3rd for all the hard work... so good job :-j

sal alexe

What news in this GF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAEN
What news in this GF?
Use search, has 44156 lines, so it is something BIG i think

Street sweeping job is the best

The map rules, and alot of new things ) so you have done a Mega Nice Edit

But still get this error on start never let me register, game crush (

"sal cmg4life"

I cant seem to get this GM to work.
Can someone please help me
Code:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(2251) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(2260) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(2370) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "LevScore"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(3003) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(3024) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(3726) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(4116) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "kickname"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(5454) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "string"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(8019) : warning 219: local variable "ammo" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(8123) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "oldarmor"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(8123) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "newarmor"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(8391) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "plname"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(10142) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "coordsstring"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(10135) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "shealth"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(10134) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "playergang"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(10127) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "adminlvl"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(10133) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "fishbait"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(10125) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "matpacks"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(10124) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "local"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(10123) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "intir"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(10122) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "bizkey"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(10121) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "housekey"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(10120) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "costlevel"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(10119) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "expamount"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(10117) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "account"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(10116) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "pnumber"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(10115) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "kills"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(10114) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "exp"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(10113) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "level"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(10112) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "wanted"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(10111) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "mats"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(10110) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "drugs"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(10109) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "warrests"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(10108) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "arrests"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(10107) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "crimes"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(10106) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "bigfish"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(10105) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "fishes"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(10104) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "deaths"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(10103) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "lotto"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(10102) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "ptime"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(10101) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "age"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(9953) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "cash"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(9953 -- 10161) : warning 209: function "ShowStatsNew" should return a value
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(12583) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "curdate"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(12582) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "string"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(12581) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "olddate"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(13765) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "SendAdApprovalMessage")
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(14001) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(14013) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(17303) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(19024) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(19029) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(19018) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "ammo"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(19088) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "housecar"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(19544) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(19393) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "housecar"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(20416) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(20475) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(20516) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(20522) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(20455) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "string1used"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(20455 -- 20526) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(20530) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(20954) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "gang"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(21890) : warning 225: unreachable code
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(22207) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(22334) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(23662) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(23735) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(27241) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "money"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(34801) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(34803) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(34831) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "olddistance"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(34917) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(34919) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(37798) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "gunsnumber"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(38364) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(38386) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(40798) : warning 225: unreachable code
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(42438) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(42471) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(42473) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(44157) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "CardDeck"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(44157) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "CardHand"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(44157) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "CardTable"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(44157) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "KrayTurf"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(12354) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "bringcarstimer"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\master.pwn(12354 -- 44157) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "gCopPlayerSpawns"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

Header size:      8144 bytes
Code size:     1734592 bytes
Data size:     2830536 bytes
Stack/heap size:   16384 bytes; estimated max. usage=5974 cells (23896 bytes)
Total requirements: 4589656 bytes

88 Warnings.

please put .pwn file to .zip or .rar arhive and give download link! Because my internet connection very expensive.

very nice gamemode...still very buggy

where scriptfiles ?

Krayzie, what the fuck are you doing? have you lost it in the mind or what? This is got to be a mistake... That's 8 months of coding bro?! I never stuck around for 8 months for you to trough it all away what the hell?... You could have at least passed it onto us so we would have at least kept the server alive... you just leave? this is bullshit!

-Turkish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish89
Krayzie, what the fuck are you doing? have you lost it in the mind or what? This is got to be a mistake... That's 8 months of coding bro?! I never stuck around for 8 months for you to trough it all away what the hell?... You could have at least passed it onto us so we would have at least kept the server alive... you just leave? this is bullshit!

-Turkish.
If he started working on it then he can do with it whatever he wants.

Interesting work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish89

-Turkish.
oh shut up he just want help the comounty

Looks pretty good, Post scriptfiles please.

Looks like normal godfather script files would collide with stuff

yes i think we need scriptfiles too :S

cuted by baff.you saw it all,scriptfiles needed but you have posted it

Truly sorry, I forgot to include the scriptfiles, without them it won't run, I will try to edit my original post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keranik
Truly sorry, I forgot to include the scriptfiles, without them it won't run, I will try to edit my original post.
Thank you.

Okay, it wouldn't let me edit my original post for some reason, but here's the rest of the files needed for the server to run, sorry about not including them in the first place, forgot about them.

SCRIPTFILES FOR PLATINUM TO RUN/LOAD PROPERLY INCLUDING USERFILES FROM MY SERVER:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/tejqme

Thanks again to everyone who supported us, and I'm looking forward to hearing about anyone using our gamemode and I'd love to see it out there.

Please remember: If you do use this code, I would just like to be notified VIA email at keranik@gmail.com just letting me know that you are working on it, so I can come check out and see what you've done with all the work I have done as well.

I know it has many warnings and some errors here and there, I never was a clean coder, but it works and it would be easy to go ahead and clear out as most warnings are loose indentations and unused variables.

Thanks a ton guys for all the fun, it's time for me to share with the community and become an active helper and poster on the forums.

Here's to giving back to all that I've been given, and thanks again.

Why the hell am i banned in there? Lol, i've never even entered that server before