[HELP] Problem With TDM Script Please Help

Hey,

I have just started scripting a Gang War TDM server, i have grove and vagos added successfully, well kinda i added some cars in and some extra stuff but now i get these random bot/npc people ??

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpaudLHWwiM[/ame] no where in my script do i have ConnectNPC or anything even refering to bots it also adds objects as you will see, um the full script is http://pastebin.com/09Rc1sXw whats went wrong? please help also as you will see in the script you will receive credit in script and on release of the script as i have no intention of using it.

Honestly, this is the weirdest thing i have ever seen , are you using another FS or stuff?

Lol it doesn't seem like there are NPC's when they shoot back (made me laugh when he said Hey bitch then killed u)

this can be a bug what version of SA-MP are you using?.

You are saying that you are having a npc bug without using npc scrip lol. Thats the most funnist thing in pawn I have heard.

yeah its wierd but no i use no other FS, i would just like to find out how the f*ck they got there? i did a few other tests on em and they have the same characteristic's as on GTA for example when show in the head with desert eagle = no more head

oh also the version i use is 0.3c

This is weird... hmm

yeah ikr if you wanted to take a look i can host it up for a little while the ip will be the same as the one below

Looooooooooooooool

You got owned by a bots in your server

But seriously, I dont know much about npc's, but i'm guessing this isnt an npc, its probably a singleplayer mod you have installed, like a CLEO modification, most likley since it reacted smoothly to you shooting it, and it seemed to have idling animations, ither that or its probably connecting an NPC through an include? Or somewhere you didnt notice, but an easy way to check if its an NPC, edit your server.cfg to:

maxnpc 0

Then rejoin and if theyre not there, then they were script NPC's, or just see if your server slots change, so if you have 50 slots, it would get changed to 47 slots. (3 npcs)

okay and no lmfao i dont use mods of any kind