Attached objects disappears

Today one of my friends finds that if you attach some objects which is explosive like the LPG tank on yourself with SetPlayerAttachedObject, it will disappears if you throw some grenades on the player it is attached and the grenades explode.

Hmm, do you have anything in the script that RemovePlayerAttachedObject(playerid, etc);

on KEY_FIRE (Key that you use to throw the grenade)

OR something like
pawn Код:
if((KEY HERE (KEY_SIRE) && IsPlayerAttachedObjectSlotUsed(playerid, etc)
{
    RemovePlayerAttachedObject(playerid, etc);
}
Anything like that at all? That may be the cause for REMOVING the Attached object, "(etc)" is the index of the Object which im sure you must know.

I only tested that in my friends' server but not mine, so I don't know about that.
I'll test it again on my server.

Confirmed. I hold a petrol drum (ID 1370) and I throw a grenade near me.
I haven't die because I set my health to a very high value, but the drum disappears with some flames created.

who is always deleting my posts?!? -.-
i posted one question here and it deleted....

if u go away and u come back the object is back? or it really "went"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by |_ⒾⓇⓄN_ⒹⓄG_|
Посмотреть сообщение
who is always deleting my posts?!? -.-
i posted one question here and it deleted....

if u go away and u come back the object is back? or it really "went"?
The object is attached on my body, so it is not possible to "come back".
The main point is that it disappears when I am near some explosions, where it shouldn't for attached objects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong124
Посмотреть сообщение
The object is attached on my body, so it is not possible to "come back".
The main point is that it disappears when I am near some explosions, where it shouldn't for attached objects.
oh i thought u were talking about attachobjecttovehicle
sorry
i never saw that bug...
i have lots of explosions in my server and the attached objects to player never dissapear...maybe only some of them do it

Never mind. For those attached objects which will disappear should be those explosive objects IMO.
Anyway there's another LPG drum which is basically the same model but it will not disappear. I'll change the model to this.

Read my post again CAREFULLY ...

I'm sure it is not, as it only disappears when the grenade explode (which is not the moment when I press the fire key). Also, it create some fire when it disappears, which will not be created by the grenade and RemovePlayerAttachedObject.

I've checked my code and I don't have such code you mentioned. The most likely thing will be the aim key, which is a workaround for snipers seeing the attached objects, to temporarily remove all the objects the player have, and it will be attached again when the player releases the aim key.

Obviously it is not the cause, since only the drum disappears but not all the attached objects on the body, and the drum will not appear again. Also, it should be impossible for the server to recognise the fire key as the aim key.

It's not bug, it was destroyed by explosion.

That blue LPG thinghy is explodable.

Don't you think that you can remove attached objects without using RemovePlayerAttachedObject is weird?