Volt-Host Leo server

does anyone else use Volt host Leo server in (US) Chicago, IL im having terrible problems. it was down all day on 9/10 and half the day 9/11 then it started working that night and i woke up this morning and it was down again.. im kinda getting fed up. i mean i like there servers and there support but i posted a ticket 10 hours ago and no one has replayed to it yet.. i dont no.. im about ready to move.

https://*******.com/#!/VoltLLC

If you would follow their *******, it says they're doing some DATA transfer on Leo, it should be done now.

yeah they got done about 6:30 EST yestuday and it was up and running fine then this morning it was back to the same issue..

Wow minutes after i post this its working again

Quote:
Originally Posted by WG Chinn
View Post
Wow minutes after i post this its working again
You are probally just being paranoid. Haha.

When our support volume increases by 300% above our running average peak volume on a Monday in a few hours, the replies start to slow down. My apologies for that, we're still getting around to some tickets - however the server should be fine now.

The external drive which we were using to recover the old hard drive caused some conflicts in server start-up and our datacenter once again took an abnormally long time to fix it as they did over the weekend; hence why we will no longer be running our servers through them in the future.

yes i applogize i was just angry.. its up and running just fine now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WG Chinn
View Post
yes i applogize i was just angry.. its up and running just fine now!
No worries, no offense taken =) Support response times should be back to normal now so if you have anything that needs to be done, just open a support ticket.