Scripter wanted

Looking for a good scripter for modifying a gamemode and fix some bugs, contact me so you can say your price, paying by paypal. [closed]

Hello! I would like to be scripter
Do you have any Email? or ICQ, I can contact you.
I can script for free.
And give me more info

More information would be good. You won't get many people scripting for you without cash up front.

TheKiller: In your siggy its says you do not script for cash, pwnt?

It also means he help others without any fees, at least he is kind-hearted enough to do free services unlike some people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GOD]Dragonster82
Посмотреть сообщение
It means that he's at all not going to be the scripter, but he got a good point that most of scripters here, will accept this only for payment.

When I saw
Quote:

the project is entirely new i already have a gamemode but i want many changes on it, theres two options, you can join me as team and get half donations the server gets or you can contact me and make a quotation for the changes.
Gamemode is roleplay.

I thought tbh "Fuck off!"
OnTopic: Good luck finding someone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biogenic1
Посмотреть сообщение
you can join me as team and get half donations
Donations don't exactly come flooding in. In a server i was with a while back was up for about a year and we got under Ј15 donations for a whole year. So half of the donations (if indeed you get any) isn't very appealing to anyone.

People who offer donations as pay, don't seem to realize that donations are NOT guaranteed, infact they are rare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GOD]Dragonster82
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't actually recall putting a 'I' in that post. I'm referring to people in general because you won't get people scripting a roleplay server for a imaginary cash sum at the end of it.

PWNT?