Help with User Control Panel

Hi everyone,

I am having a problem with my UCP. Now first things first I didn't really know where to post this topic so I just put it in here.

Now for my problem, I am not sure if anyone is familiar with Godaddy webhosting, well anyway I have ordered there service a while ago and we are trying to get the UCP hooked up to serverffs to the godaddys service but we seem to be having a problem with it. We tested it on a free site and it worked perfectly. Does anyone have a solution to this and if so can you please help me get this fixed. I am not sure if Godaddy is possibly blocking something or what now but any help is apperciated.

Well, you might wanna submit a ticket for it on the hosts your using, since serverFFS will never answer, submit a ticket in GoDaddy's host.

Ok, that's kind of what I was figuring but just wanted to see if anyone had this same problem, Thanks Though

Where is the database hosted? I assume its SQL?

Anyway, if it is: you need to allow remote connections to the database. I assume DB is hosted on serverFFS, so you need to add GoDaddys IP as access host.

It is MySql and it is hosted at ServerFFS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix_Roleplay
View Post
It is MySql and it is hosted at ServerFFS.
Do you have a button called Remote MySQL somewhere in the control panel of serverFFS services? If yes, just add GoDaddy's IP in there and it should work.

I do not see a Remote MySQL Button at all. Maybe I am missing it but I don't see one.