Help with Register system

First of all, Im using Kush's login and register system which can be found here: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=273088

I understand that this works for many people but not for me... I have not editted anything from the script. I have posted on the topic but no success...

Anyway, the problem is that I run the script and everything works fine. When I go ingame, it says I need to register. When I enter a password, it says I have successfully registered. But when I restart the gamemode, it still says I need to register. I checked the scriptfiles\Users directory but there is no .ini file in there.

Can anyone help?

Update the includes and all which are recently old.

Show us your OnPlayerDisconnect/saving stuff.

It's all on the Kush's tutorial thread. I've given you the link in my first post.

^
I already have the newest includes...

Same problem here, if anyone can help us I'll appreciate.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Maybe you can try the one in my Signature. That's kinda the same system, but with some Administrator commands.

I don't want ZCMD or YCMD... I want DCMD

Thanks, but even your script doesn't create the .ini file in the folder...

Neither to me...can't figure out what can cause this, tried alot of systems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerbeast11
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks, but even your script doesn't create the .ini file in the folder...
Creating a .ini file and any other thing worked perfect here. So the problem must be at you. Are you hosting at your home? Or are you sure a 24/7 server hoster.

Debug the script. You might have pasted something wrong.
Update all your includes and plugins needed.

@Kingunit The server is home-hosted.

@Delux13 I have downloaded the "Full Package" from the link so nothing needs replacing. I haven't editted the script at all... The problem is not on my side because a lot of other people also have this problem.

Upload the windows package for me. I will check if it works at me.

You can download the full package here:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ca1jvf

Did you follow the tutorial or just download?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerbeast11
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't want ZCMD or YCMD... I want DCMD
You can simply convert it to DCMD with only changing the CMD: to the way DCMD does it. Also are you guys who face the problem of not creating a .ini, do you have the /scriptfiles/Users created?

Yup, we have.Tried alot of systems that to some people works, but to us still it doesn't create.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeMan
Посмотреть сообщение
Did you follow the tutorial or just download?
I downloaded the full created version (link at the bottom of the tutorial). It works for many people, but not for me

How does it not create the file? You must have altered something.