Car...

Hi, anyone knows how to put a gun in a car and shoot

example

This is San Andreas, I'm afraid, not Call Of Duty. Idk if you can even do this.

Have you seen it somewhere else ?

If im not mistaken there is a FS from ryder that allows a maverick to shoot rockets xD(too lazy to search)
But dunno if what you're asking is possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G4M3Ov3r
Посмотреть сообщение
This is San Andreas, I'm afraid, not Call Of Duty. Idk if you can even do this.

Have you seen it somewhere else ?
You seem to be responding to a lot of post without any answers what-so-ever, my friend.

@ =WoR=Bruno:

If I am not totally wrong, its this object: 2888 - minigun base.
You use it simply with the function AttachObjectToVehicle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayaque
Посмотреть сообщение
You seem to be responding to a lot of post without any answers what-so-ever, my friend.

@ =WoR=Bruno:

If I am not totally wrong, its this object: 2888 - minigun base.
You use it simply with the function AttachObjectToVehicle.
What i just said, IS an answer, my friend. You're playin samp, and its not possible to do so, how can you even use AttachObjectToVehicle, and shoot with that Attached Object at the same time ?.

The shooting part might be a bigger problem. To be honest I didn't really see that the first time I read the line, as I focused on the gun upon the car roof. But to find distance and angle, and create gunsmoke from the tip of the minigun and health loss of the player infront of the vehicle is possible. So technically, Yes. For a normal scripter with normal skills; No.
But you can still get the gun up at the roof, just because its sexy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayaque
Посмотреть сообщение
The shooting part might be a bigger problem. To be honest I didn't really see that the first time I read the line, as I focused on the gun upon the car roof. But to find distance and angle, and create gunsmoke from the tip of the minigun and health loss of the player infront of the vehicle is possible. So technically, Yes. For a normal scripter with normal skills; No.
But you can still get the gun up at the roof, just because its sexy.
Lol, it is sexy, but its sexier to have it shooting, which won't be possible, and you'll have to make the minigun turn with hotkeys, or when you move your mouse.. etc.. that won't be possible.

It is very possible, very hard.. but possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G4M3Ov3r
Посмотреть сообщение
Lol, it is sexy, but its sexier to have it shooting, which won't be possible, and you'll have to make the minigun turn with hotkeys, or when you move your mouse.. etc.. that won't be possible.
Of course it's possible, and not too hard (Except the part when the minigun turning around).

Quote:
Originally Posted by varthshenon
Посмотреть сообщение
Of course it's possible, and not too hard (Except the part when the minigun turning around).
I was being sarcasm, what i meant by Impossible = Hard to make.