Vortex rp, help please

Hello, i downlaoded this server https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=252612
and i want to tunr it on and test it but i dont know beacuse it is on mysql or something and i want to smobody help me how to make it run or make the videoa tutorial please ( help

Although, I would help If I knew Myself, But the People who do know tend to ask for irl Cash for them to UnMySQL It (Noobish, I know)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMP Forums
This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 34 seconds.
This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 26 seconds.
This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 19 seconds.
This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 12 seconds.
This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 4 seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanny
Посмотреть сообщение
Although, I would help If I knew Myself, But the People who do know tend to ask for irl Cash for them to UnMySQL It (Noobish, I know)
Yea, its true (

Why not PM calg00ne the creator of the script ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calg00ne
Installation instructions
You'll need to follow these instructions quite precisely to get this game mode working. If you don't, then I can't guarantee you'll be able to get this script working. I'd certainly appreciate it if you read these instructions instead of creating a rather quite stupid response.
Download the relevant package for your server's operating system
Unzip the package to a folder somewhere on your computer
Edit your server.cfg for your server's name and RCON password
Download the Scripting Package and unzip it
Open Pawno from the Scripting Package from the 'pawno' folder
Navigate to the .pwn file from Pawno to where you put the server package, open vx-rp.pwn
Create your database/username for MySQL
Use phpMyAdmin or some other alternative to import the SQL dump
Update the SQL defines in the script from Pawno with your new MySQL info
Re-compile the script by hitting F5
Upload the server package with the newly updated .pwn & .amx file
Confirm all of the correct files have been uploaded. This is everything in your server package - including server.cfg!
(Re)Start your server

** NOTES FOR STEP 1 **
If you're not quite sure which operating system the server will be used on, take a look at this list.

Note: Debian is a Linux distribution, 'Win' is an abbreviation of Windows and CentOS is a Linux distribution. If multiple operating systems are listed, you should contact the support staff of the hosting company you're with to ask.

** NOTES FOR STEP 7 **
Assuming you're using a SA-MP host (such as volt-host or serverFFS), you'll be able to create a database for MySQL. To do this, you'll need to navigate to the part of your hosts' control panel which allows you to create a database - if you're unsure where the 'create database' tool will be located, take a look through each section of the hosts' control panel.

To create your database, you might be asked to create a username and password for your database - you'll have to remember this information for your server, because once you've created the database, you're going to need to fill out the information in the 'SQL_*' defines in the script.

** NOTES FOR STEP 8 **
In the server packages, you'll notice there's a file included that retains the file extension of '.sql', most server hosts will give you direct access to phpMyAdmin - where you'll probably be required to login to it with the information you used to create your MySQL database. You'll need to import the data of the sql file in to phpMyAdmin (or whatever you have to your avail). A video tutorial I found on the web which might be useful for this operation is here.
The instructions were listed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kush
Посмотреть сообщение
The instructions were listed.
Yes but i m the bigginer in csripting so how to dump sql i dont know