How to detect f12!!

Hi,

on the Russian servers i noticed that when your activate mod_****** kicks you :O thats really nice how could i make this? i would pay if is needed.

thanks

I need to know it as well.

I dont know how but theres a way obviously maybe Tickrate or something?

Give us the IP where you get the IDEA from the "Russian server"

It's secured from the CJ run(atleast thats how mine works).

Then how to do it?
If the player press f12 Get a message that says You pressed F12 :P

There is a plugin that decects the key you pressed, not only SA keys.

BTW, Russians made ******.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berlovan
Посмотреть сообщение
There is a plugin that decects the key you pressed, not only SA keys.

BTW, Russians made ******.
Which one? The one that was recently here in the forum isnt working, and also there is no way to get non-sa keys without a clientsided plugin afaik.
By the way, if this protection should become popular the hacking tool creators will just add an option to change the keys.

So is it possible? Please help us!

Then give us IP from this server were you pressed F12 and it worked. Maybe we should ask them?

Do you really think hackers are so damn stupid that they doesn't change the key? Also who have said a player without hack is using f12??

When pressing that key, obviously something unique happens, and script checks for that, not the key.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macluawn
Посмотреть сообщение
When pressing that key, obviously something unique happens, and script checks for that, not the key.
+1

Anyway, look at this plugin: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=268671 . Use
pawn Код:
#define VK_F12 0x7B
Example:

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerUpdate(playerid)
{
  if( IsKeyDown(VK_F12) ) Kick( playerid );
  return 1;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by costel_nistor96
Посмотреть сообщение
This plugin is NOT WORKING on the client side, it only detects if a key is pressed on the host machine, and you would know that if you read the very first sentence in the thread. Im really wondering why people still dont understand it.

pawn Код:
C:\Users\Alex\Desktop\Otros\CodSamp\codsamp_aw\filterscripts\AntiHH.pwn(34) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsKeyDown"
C:\Users\Alex\Desktop\Otros\CodSamp\codsamp_aw\filterscripts\AntiHH.pwn(54) : warning 217: loose indentation
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
This plugin is NOT WORKING on the client side, it only detects if a key is pressed on the host machine, and you would know that if you read the very first sentence in the thread. Im really wondering why people still dont understand it.
The person who commented above me also doesn't understand it. <.<

only he fails harder

Yeah, you were right, it doesnt work

i think that it doesnt detect the keys pressed ingame but the keys pressed in the console ..