Server not in Internet list, but why?

Hi!

Idk why, I got announce.exe and set announce in server.cfg to 1!

I can't even run announce.exe!

You don't run announce.exe directly, the samp-server.exe does that for you automatically when you have announce enabled. If your server is not in the internet list, it's probably because something is blocking it, such as a firewall or your router, in which case you need to allow it through the firewall or forward the ports.

What JaTochNietDan said and sometimes it takes awhile to load your server in the Internet's list.

http://www.typefish.co.uk/samp-conn/

Looked in internetlist, still isn't there! Damn... I allowed announce.exe through firewall!

Did you used that website above? Since just searching into the serverlist isn't the best way to check it.

It only tells me my IP with a wrong port, lol!

Nothing else!

But other people can come on my server! I left it online a time and some players joined and left!

Any other ideas?

announce.exe doesn't work for me maybe this is only for 1 click! and then announced! IDK :P maybe sa-mp team do something wrong with announce.exe!

If 'some' players joined, then your server is probably in the serverlist. How else they join? Yeah maybe they have your IP, but you can check it if you have like 5/6 players in your server, The server is going higher in the list (if you are on it) then players are joinen like everu 20seconds. Then you can clearly see that you are on the internetlist

I didn't give anybody my IP adress!

did you portfoward?