[FilterScript] Afterlife and Accept Death

Thanks.

Well, to heal the victim, I didn\'t make that command because it would inflict with the variables and such with different scripts and fuck up everything so make it yourself.

If you spawn for first time and your dead, i don\'t know why its caused because it works perfect here.

P.S: This script is a bit old so It might need a bit of editing.

Hmm Call of Duty perk, Afterlife lol, good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noss*
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice! 10/10, It's usefull for Roleplay Servers.
Sucking bottom.

It\'s cool :P

And by the way, when you go back to the place, I saw something with SetPlayerCameraPos etc... Will he look to the sky? That would be awesome

However I think I\'m gonna use this in my gamemode. I\'ll add your credits.

By the way, if the player isn\'t looking to the sky (or to left/right (laying on his side) I\'ll edit it, still with your credits, ok?)

- Kevin

I DO FUCKING LOVE IT!!!

I\'ve tested it and it\'s AWESOME. I\'d editted it btw. Here\'s the OnPlayerSpawn part, it makes it better:

pawn Code:
SetPlayerPos(playerid, DeadPosX[playerid], DeadPosY[playerid], DeadPosZ[playerid]);
        SetPlayerCameraPos(playerid, DeadPosX[playerid], DeadPosY[playerid], DeadPosZ[playerid]-0.15);
        SetPlayerCameraLookAt(playerid, DeadPosX[playerid] + random(360), DeadPosY[playerid] + random(360), DeadPosZ[playerid] + random(360));
        TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, false);
        ApplyAnimation(playerid, "PARACHUTE", "FALL_skyDive_DIE", 3, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0);

Try it :\')

And OMG it\'s so cool man. Easy, and f*cking cool xD

ps in that script I posted there is no SetTimer (I\'m scripting new gm with everything in beta/debug fase. When everything is good I\'ll make it 100# working)

p.s.

Also add virtual+int, if you die in a interior (house) XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwarde
View Post
I DO FUCKING LOVE IT!!!

I\'ve tested it and it\'s AWESOME. I\'d editted it btw. Here\'s the OnPlayerSpawn part, it makes it better:

pawn Code:
SetPlayerPos(playerid, DeadPosX[playerid], DeadPosY[playerid], DeadPosZ[playerid]);
        SetPlayerCameraPos(playerid, DeadPosX[playerid], DeadPosY[playerid], DeadPosZ[playerid]-0.15);
        SetPlayerCameraLookAt(playerid, DeadPosX[playerid] + random(360), DeadPosY[playerid] + random(360), DeadPosZ[playerid] + random(360));
        TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, false);
        ApplyAnimation(playerid, "PARACHUTE", "FALL_skyDive_DIE", 3, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0);

Try it :\')

And OMG it\'s so cool man. Easy, and f*cking cool xD

ps in that script I posted there is no SetTimer (I\'m scripting new gm with everything in beta/debug fase. When everything is good I\'ll make it 100# working)

p.s.

Also add virtual+int, if you die in a interior (house) XD
VERY NICE!

I\'ts not working!!! When i log off from game when i been in Afterlife and i log on back i saw this lol!!!

Awesome!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gondes
View Post
this not working and i don\'t meet word /acceptdeath in IG.
There\'s something interfering in your gm with the FS.

Code:
stock CleanPlayerChat(playerid)
{
        SCM(playerid,WHITE," ");
        SCM(playerid,WHITE," ");
        SCM(playerid,WHITE," ");
        SCM(playerid,WHITE," ");
        SCM(playerid,WHITE," ");
        SCM(playerid,WHITE," ");
        SCM(playerid,WHITE," ");
        SCM(playerid,WHITE," ");
        SCM(playerid,WHITE," ");
        SCM(playerid,WHITE," ");
        SCM(playerid,WHITE," ");
        SCM(playerid,WHITE," ");
        SCM(playerid,WHITE," ");
        SCM(playerid,WHITE," ");
        SCM(playerid,WHITE," ");
        SCM(playerid,WHITE," ");
        SCM(playerid,WHITE," ");
}

Code:
#define ClearChat(%1,%2) for(new cc; cc < %2; cc++) SendClientMessage(%1,0xFFFFFFAA,"   ")//Use ClearChat:(playerid, number of rows)

This shit not working!

Nice, thank you.

Dont work with LA-RP script i removed hospital and now the acceptdeath i spawn in my crib.

It\'s not working for me though..

Nice , This is very usable for RP server

for me it spawns where you login, how can i fix that?

Nice work

help pls i keep spawning where i was when i login as soon as i /acceptdeath or bleedout

Thanks dude

ummm i have seen this in one rp server this is

NG-Gaming (Next Generations Gaming) somewhat like that