Modern Life Roleplay - Interior Lighting System - Page 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ele360
View Post
Dont misunderstand, I am not discrediting anyone else's servers. I am simply explaining why it is that we considered that lighting system to be unique. Can I be absolutely sure that it has "never" been done before, of course not. But I can say that it is uncommon enough to at least be worth mentioning in our feature documentation. As if to say, just because the lighting system is not an overly complicated effect, doesn't mean that its not worth mentioning. However I would be interested in seeing the server that you mentioned, what is it called?
I didn't mean anything derogatory against the feature or the server in general; I was simply trying to tell you that it seems like you are bragging about a simple feature. It is unique in a way, but again, it's such a small feature that it isn't worth bragging about in all honestly. When you have bigger, more unique features, then you can brag all you wish.

I'll PM you the name and website of the server I mentioned in my previous post.

I understand, and I didnt mean to sound as though I was bragging so to speak. More so just mentioning it in our feature documentation.

Great and stunning video...pro scripting thumb up.

I just want to ask if that is allowed..i just want to know what program did you use to edit/create the video at At the beginning...thanks +1rep

I believe it was Sony Vegas pro. Either that or adobe after effects. Those are the two programs we use.

@ele360 , it's unique & easy.. I don't say scripts are unique when they are hard to make :P

Nice Creative

AWESOME

It's cool, but not unique, seen a few servers with it.

Thanks for your feedback anyway.