MySQL: Huge memory usage!

Well, recently I converted my server from dini to MySQL, while on dini, it usually used like 7.5 % Memory with about 16 or more players. Now it gradually goes up till about 111% of Memory. I opened a support ticket and the representative said that it's a possible leak. I've free'd all the results after using mysql_store_result. I can't see where in my script it's causing a leek. I'd be glad if anyone could help me with this problem. There are some pictures below of what it looks like

Oh by the way it's Volt-Host.

It's hard to help without seeing the code.

Are you sure thats the MySQL fault?

You need to be more specific, if you think it's MySQL - you should at the very least point out which plugin you're using.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeMan
Посмотреть сообщение
It's hard to help without seeing the code.
My code is 19,771 lines and I know you won't steal it if I post it but there will be other culprits. But maybe you can tell me what I might be doing wrong to make it use so much memory; I've read ******' optimization topic over and over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calg00ne
Посмотреть сообщение
You need to be more specific, if you think it's MySQL - you should at the very least point out which plugin you're using.
G-sTyLeZzZ's MySQL R5 plugin.

Put this in your code and post the results.
pawn Код:
mysql_debug(1);
It will create a txt file named "debug" in your server directory. You might be able to fix it with that information by yourself.

I did that and it said the result has been free'd.

Then you need to provide more information, or people are just stabbing in the dark. If you have free'd all results i can't see it being a mem leak from mysql. I'm not sure but i don't think there is any other function in that plugin that uses dynamic memory - that the user has to free.

Hmm, i'll look through my script and the debug again.

(I happened to saw the code you posted before)

pawn Код:
if(mysql_num_rows() != 0)
if mysql_num_rows() is not 0, you will free the result, but what if it is 0 ?